What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First time grow; 1 sqft, 136 Watt CFL, 12/12 from seed

biondapadrona

Veteran
Hi guy, ok your plants are looking great but ... why have you planted 3 plants in the same pot? I think it would be better only 1 plant per pot. With three plants the roots may suffer ... anyway I think you have done good job ... :)

Bye ...

Hi guy, ok your plants are looking great but ... why have you planted 3 plants in the same pot? I think it would be better only 1 plant per pot. With three plants the roots may suffer ... anyway I think you have done good job ...

Bye ...

Only having less than a square foot of space I figured they would have more room in one big pot together than three smaller pots individually. And I don't have to water as often as I would have with smaller pots.

I don't think their roots will have a problem since the goal is to keep them hopefully under 12" tall, but maybe someone with more experience can chime in.

Day 24;

Murdakaii

I'm digging this grow man, I'm on my first grow myself, it's a stealth grow using a dresser though not quite as small as this haha, looking forward to see how this turns out. Love the idea. Peaceee :smoker:

I'm digging this grow man, I'm on my first grow myself, it's a stealth grow using a dresser though not quite as small as this haha, looking forward to see how this turns out. Love the idea. Peaceee :smoker:

Ha thanks man. I was checking out your setup the other day and I'm interested to see how it turns out. Looks good so far for sure!

Murdakaii

Ha thanks man. I was checking out your setup the other day and I'm interested to see how it turns out. Looks good so far for sure!

Yeah thanks man, i'm hoping for the best. Just playing the waiting game at the moment. Cant wait to figure out how many females of my own im gonna have! :biggrin: Haha anyways, i'll be staying tuned man