What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's my first time... be gentle ;)

K

kiwi_growa

Those girls look very nice my friend! Any chance on some macros?? I would love to see the resin building up on the buds. The pistols look extra long on your buds, that's gotta be a good sign.

The foliage(leaves) have the most beautiful color:) They look very happy. Lovin the leaf to bud ratio aswell LTTG, i hope you are going to reveg them and keep them as mother plants to clone from in the future...With buds like that I definitely would!

Lookin forward to the next updateB)

Those girls look very nice my friend! Any chance on some macros?? I would love to see the resin building up on the buds. The pistols look extra long on your buds, that's gotta be a good sign.

The foliage(leaves) have the most beautiful color:) They look very happy. Lovin the leaf to bud ratio aswell LTTG, i hope you are going to reveg them and keep them as mother plants to clone from in the future...With buds like that I definitely would!

Lookin forward to the next updateB)

I am looking forward to it, too :D

I am very lucky. The leaves on both the girls look really nice, other than a few that still have gnawed parts (my cat snuck in when I wasn't looking... he LOVES FAN LEAVES)... most I have already removed and given to him to finish. I hope they stay nice :watchplant:

I was thinking about revegging. We'll see. Depends on how they finish. The likelyhood is greater if they finish at the same time, due to space constraints.

Regarding macros... yeah, I don't think my phone will do that very well :D As it is, I used my phone with my 30x magnifier in front of the lens to take those close-ups. :biglaugh:

LOL, I think it took me like 20 minutes to write this... mind keeps wandering.

LOL! Mine messed up, too, and even though I have over 50 posts, I still can't edit. Ah well, I am being patient. Maybe it'll allow me after midnight GMT. :)

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
latet look nice your off to a good start. lucky lemon looks great lol I use these eye loops for close ups & micro on my camera

Monday Monday (ba daaaa ba da da da...)

Monday Monday (ba daaaa ba da da da...)

Well, today is three weeks into flower. Here are the two girls. "Lemon Pie" on the left, Chemdawg 4 on the right. I took the box out from under Lemon Pie, so you can see how much shorter she is. I also turned her pot so you can see the angle at which she is growing. She did NOT slump over -- her stem is really strong, it is just growing at an angle. Doesn't bother me in the slightest... the lower buds are getting more light :D

More photos in the next posts (I am going to do one for LP and another for CD4)...

"Lemon Pie" at 3 weeks flower

"Lemon Pie" at 3 weeks flower

Here's my mystery gal <3

Turned the pot so she is leaning away from the camera.

Top view.

Closer view of her upper limb.

Pretty flower :)

Chemdawg 4 at three weeks flower

Chemdawg 4 at three weeks flower

My tall, lanky girl <3

Full shot...

Top view. Starting to look sativa-ish...?

Closer view of the upper limb.

Mmm... a little frosty in here.

whats the AROMA like on both?

They don't seem to smell a whole lot yet... the only time I catch a whiff is when I first open the door in the morning, and even then, it isn't blow-your-hair-back strong. The Chem 4 is a bit stronger than the Lemon Pie. Smells sort of "piney" right now.

I'm afraid I am not very much help in this department, though. To me, most weed smells like... weed. I can smell the difference between good weed and eh weed (my mom used to smoke the "eh" weed, so that scent is permanently etched into my olfactory memory -- I only ever smell that nowadays at concerts and a couple weeks ago at a friend's house. Everyone I know smokes pretty high grade stuff now. We're all spoiled), but that is about it. I guess my sniffer isn't that highly refined to catch all the undertones and such. I'll try to describe better as these mature, though :)

SunGrown

They don't seem to smell a whole lot yet... the only time I catch a whiff is when I first open the door in the morning, and even then, it isn't blow-your-hair-back strong. The Chem 4 is a bit stronger than the Lemon Pie. Smells sort of "piney" right now.

The smells may not get real strong with that amount of light, but not a bad show for the size etc...

I was thinking my best guess on the Lemon Pie, may just be a lemon pheno selected from cherry pie...lemon may have been a way to describe the og coming thru. Just a guess. chem 4 should be somewhat piney or lemony.

Looks good though, and good luck!

K

kiwi_growa

I'm afraid I am not very much help in this department, though. To me, most weed smells like... weed. I can smell the difference between good weed and eh weed (my mom used to smoke the "eh" weed, so that scent is permanently etched into my olfactory memory -- I only ever smell that nowadays at concerts and a couple weeks ago at a friend's house. Everyone I know smokes pretty high grade stuff now. We're all spoiled), but that is about it. I guess my sniffer isn't that highly refined to catch all the undertones and such. I'll try to describe better as these mature, though :)

My girls are around the same age and the smell that you described is much the same with mine. I need to put my nose up to them to smell them, apart from the Power Kush that girl stanks up the place:dance013:.

The lemon pie is definitely my fav LTTG, lovin that main cola! its huge. To think you still have 4-5 weeks to go, girl these bitches gonna be Massive!! Have they all finished that initial "stretch" phase that most plants go through at the begining of flower? I hope so other wise these monsters might outgrow your cab!:woohoo::tiphat:

Oh yeah... she's pretty short, and seems to have stopped the stretch. She's only about... 16" maybe? I'd have to measure. I am sooo sad that she fell over today. Should I remove the smashed bud, or just leave it be? I could take a picture and post it for opinions...