What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bugmans grow

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
That was it top 44 .. Good call bug man..mmmmm.mag 99 sound scrum dilly umptious !
its sopose to taste berry fruty they r thai dom I think ,well those r, i was hopping 4 a pck dom 1. I have 2 more #6 is thai dom also #7 was a munt but grew out of it it look to b a 50/50 im hoping

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
mag1 close up & micro

STUNKY

So how's those girls doing? R u still vegging them out. I have lots of banana trees.. Actually I have quite a large flower beds .. I'll try to post some pics here if ur ok with it bugman.
I am in harvest mode here. I can tell I neglected my grow this time but I have had my hands full. The heat hasn't helped much either..

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
So how's those girls doing? R u still vegging them out. I have lots of banana trees.. Actually I have quite a large flower beds .. I'll try to post some pics here if ur ok with it bugman.
I am in harvest mode here. I can tell I neglected my grow this time but I have had my hands full. The heat hasn't helped much either..
u can post your pic here its ok.:blowbubbles:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
the 2 RG , I have a rooted clone of#2 ,#1 has not rooted yet, when I have a rooted cutting of both I will bud these 2 moms or dads:dance013:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
sour power I had it outside, a rabbit nawed it down ,I was lucky I found it , put it in cloner , now its rooted an in a 1gal pot:woohoo:

STUNKY

I know it feels good to start filling the bud room, that means a new crop maybe a new gem. Something has benn nawing down my corn probley a rabbit.. You were lucky to find that sour power before it wilted. Are you gonna put the sour power back out of flower it?