What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BEST Bong on the market? Runners up?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I aint bought a bong for about 5 years (I usally smoke joints or blunts), I went to look for a bong n realized I dont understand SHIIT!
They got a million different brands, they all look like some space aged shit, and I dont know what means what. Mobius clear nano with matrix perk? WHAT THE HELL THAT MEAN?
I just wanna know whats the best, and why?
Or basically, I dont wanna get ripped off.

I

Iron_Lion

I always buy just basic glass water bongs.

I've smoked out of some $500+ multiple perc bongs and if anything I think they ruin the smoke. By the time the smoke gets to you it has lost all of its flavor.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks yo, but I wanna try one uh them expensive space age lookin bongs out....
was lookin at the HVY and HBG, just because thems the only kinds my local shop carry...

audiohi

Veteran
I have been wanting a leisure glass 15 arm perc for a while or almost any of Luke Wilsons offerings. Haven't gotten to try a scientific glass

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Thanks yo, but I wanna try one uh them expensive space age lookin bongs out....
was lookin at the HVY and HBG, just because thems the only kinds my local shop carry...

both those are pretty decent...

hi si anyone?

best hitter i have.....

I have been wanting a leisure glass 15 arm perc for a while or almost any of Luke Wilsons offerings. Haven't gotten to try a scientific glass

both are outstanding as well...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love my custom bubbler(Tako). I added a Custom Vapor swing with the same color glass and theme. It was very expensive about 500$ for everything. I added a cheap ash catcher to help keep it clean(I need a Mobius to replace). It is a lot easier on the lungs

Last edited:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
forget name brands..

buy based on blower is my opinion....

i like JBD or izzy or turtle glass.

but im a glass nazi and a wholesaler as well so im biased to my guys

Snoopster

Veteran
I'm too cheap to spend a ton. I'm buying this today online for 30% off. It will be about $78.

tumblrlvevsv.jpg

I'm adding a GravLabs Phoenix Ash Catcher (90 degrees) $70

grav20labs20.jpg

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
A lot of this is personal preference, of course, but...
I'm all about function, over aesthetics...A proper piece, w/ lots of percolation makes such a difference- effortless, smooth, no drag.
Toro, Luke Wilson (ie: Liesure), and Mobius are my favorites; (addition: I should have mentioned Sovereignty too.)
I really like Toro Micro's, (generally), for a 'daily driver'; I like how stable they are resting on a table...and function wise, Toro's are crazy.
The Mobius bubblers are like that too: short, squat and bottom heavy and ridiculous in the 'function department' I've heard, (haven't tried one yet!)...:blowbubbles:
Generally speaking, I tend to stay away from purchasing tall tubes, (18"+), a lot of times there's more drag and the added height makes it less stable when resting on a table.
Oh and make sure you ask them to put water in the pieces you're really interested in so you can see them in action, if you are shopping in person.
Good luck! I hope you find something fantastic!
:witch:

Last edited:
i really like the HVY brand, and you can get a sick 9mm thick piece with a 8 arm perc for less than 250 at aqua. i have just a normal 5mm thick hvy and it rules

AKDrifter

I just ordered this one.
.......edit..DD..............
Had a Magic glass ice tower that was great until it was dropped.

* Sorry, I know the panties are tight here, it was a magic glass moonwalker that I spammed. Just trying to help out with some useful info, would hardly call that spam. *

Price is right, I cant bring myself to go much past $100

Last edited:

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I have a 26" classic glass stovepipe. It hits so hard you get to see your eyeballs pop out and roll around on the deck. Pussies need not apply; we will hurt you.

G

Guest3498

Love the luke wilson 15 arm bubbler for smoking day to day. For ripping bongs my favorite is still the 7-13 toro. Sovereignty stemlines are pretty tight too.

Latest posts

Latest posts