What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dirty Diapers

P

planty

I got a clone called Old Betsy that smells like a diaper loaded with sour mango gummy worm baby poop...

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
:gaga:so let me get this clear, you want weed that taste like baby shit?:nono::puke:

haha :laughing: had a good laugh
mr.nice shit?

I had some Annanukaki "spelling is fucked up" from DNA genetics. So many people called it baby shit. I will say it was one of the tastiest strains i smoked in the past couple years. Dont get me wrong a lot of stuff i puff on has a pretty good flavor but that stuff had such a strong and enjoyable flavor when smoked and left that taste in my mouth for a while.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I had some Annanukaki "spelling is fucked up" from DNA genetics. So many people called it baby shit. I will say it was one of the tastiest strains i smoked in the past couple years. Dont get me wrong a lot of stuff i puff on has a pretty good flavor but that stuff had such a strong and enjoyable flavor when smoked and left that taste in my mouth for a while.

So, you like the taste of baby shit? Haahaa.... J/K

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I have a friend that thinks that the Schrom smells like baby shit. I don't think so, but I think the K.O. Kush smells like vomit. both are fucking out of this world smoke though.

Jut can't get my head around where people get these ideas of smells and tastes from if I smoked baby shit i'd be sick ffs

Oh, no, actualy moby dick tastes like dick, shroom tastes like mushrooms, and lemon skunks tastes exactly like lemons, and calafornia orange tastes like orange juice