What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Going to throw my poop at nancy grace

smallfry707

wow i hate her! anybody watch her last night about how she was talking about pot growers and pot smokers? she is just a bitch in general

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
omg i HATE her!!!! She is such a f*ckin b*tch! and I don't think the right kind either!!!!

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
I feel for her kids... shes like 40 and just had twins.. or 45 I forget..... LoL....... but she can probably afford a nanny to rear them... and I hate the attitude that moms that get high are BAD MOTHERS!!!! OOoOooOoH pisses me off!!!

-~Wind Walker~-

big_mouth.jpg

Picture of nancy in her highschool year book.

Man does she have a (big) mouth on her!

-~WW~-

G

Graham Purwatt

i thought i was the only one.that lady needs to be shutdown.she's being sued right now because some lady blew her brains out after nancy grace accused her of killing her kid that came up missing.she berates everyone that comes on her show and has this annoying habit of speaking in shorthand(lol) and pretends to choke up on damn near every show.die nancy grace die!!!
count my poop in as well:wave:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
OMG i thought i was the only one that hated that Bit*h we should start a Nancy Grace hate club...

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!! (Dave Chapelle)

T

tokinafaty420

Nancy is far too judgmental for my taste. Almost seems like she is compensating for past actions of her own. Why anyone would pay for such a judgmental opinion pieces is beyond me....

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
anyone that calls themselves a journalist, but then in the same sentence injects their personal belief or opinion into a story or news, isnt a journalist. she makes her money off of sensationalizing stories that dumb people care about. the majority of her audience has to be uneducated mothers that dont care about real news (i mean no offense to mother's with no education, as long as you're not an idiot)

yes, kidnapping children is bad. but to play into your own viewers' emotions just for ratings is fucking sick. do you guys remember that "tot-mom" shit last year? unbelievable. kind of reminds me how you couldn't turn on the tv for five minutes without seeing an ad/commercial for a flag or a commemorative coin after 9/11...

ArcticBlast

I would have given a "who is lamer here?" poll, but it has to be Nancy Grace. At least SOME people out there respect Dr. Phil -

Nancy+Grace+and+Dr.+Phil.jpg

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
like someone else said shes an old bag.. never could stand watching more than 3 or 4 minutes of that dribble