What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

optical illusions

for those that havent seen it before;
The square A and B are exactly the same color.......

Checkershadow_Illusion.png

i think its one of the best ive ever seen, feel free to post if you have any good ones.

lol :D that was my reaction too when i first saw it.... take it to paint or any other program, they are exactly the same shade of grey....

whiterabbit9

Veteran
ookokokok

their both grey

but different shades of grey

but same color!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok
I put it in paint
and yes, they are the same shade of grey................................................................
don't comprehend...........................

G

good drown

i like those 3d optical magic eyes! fucking awesome for pocket pickers

ROJO145

Veteran
I dont give a shit what paint says!!They aint the same color!!This is a stupid test,Im goin home!!

1G12

lol :D that was my reaction too when i first saw it.... take it to paint or any other program, they are exactly the same shade of grey....

He's right...I just checked it out.

I took a part of A & a part of B & put them next to each other off the grid & on a common background...they are the same.

jpm

stare at a random part of the board while still kinda looking at
a n b, yoir brain sorts it into the same colour

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't gone to PS yet but if you take a piece of paper and cut 2 holes so all you can see is the 2 squares........

Nice one johnfrusciante!