What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New England Growers and Medical Users

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
What up NE'ers,

I am having a few problems in the grow room and figured I could come to my new england growing community for some help. here are some pic

Picture_1002.jpg

Picture_1001.jpg

Picture_1000.jpg

They're 7 days into flowering and were fine the first 2 days, then then drooped this this and have not rebounded.

I am growing in botanicare coco use a few different companies nutes but I never hammer them. I ph everything i feed 5.8-6.0, and I haven't changed anything I do in the past few years and I never ran into this problem.

possible issues for them looking like this:

- my space heater was turned off for about 3 of the 7 days and room temps dropped to low 40's. The heater has been on for 3 consecutive days temps are back up to 65-70, and they still look like shit.

- When I transplanted into the 5 gal buckets I only let them sit in their for about 3 days before putting them into flower. This has never seem to be an issue before tho.

- buckets were super heavy after 1st feeding which made me think over watering. But I skipped a feeding they feel lighter but still look like shit.

- Also I had to spray with some azamax day 1 of flowering them I aslo had to spray some Serenade day 4.

thank u for any help!

-otto

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oo, ottoman, im not too sure about that one, how did the roots look at transplant? if i was to guess, i would say some sort of root problem.... just a guess. at least do a good flush, and test the run off water's PH.

i dont know if youve seen this thread, but bonecarvers helped me before. hes like a coco guru. the Hand Watering coco thread
i really hope you find some good answers to that problem. best of luck.
And happy new year to all!!

H

heavy dank nugg

looks like what happens when temps go wrong and roots develope slime and start to rot......it also looks like a very hungray plant.it could be any number of or combonation of problems....If it were me i would do a transplant.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy new years new england,
hope everyones went well. ive beeen kinda busy, had some people over for acouple days.
and i went to a good hardcore show yesterday. roads where horrible up here lastnight. i saw atleast 5 cars spun off the road on the highway.

G

Ganja D

Yo Ottoman,
Looks to me like over watering and cold temps. You should be fine, just really let em get dry before you feed em again.(but not too dry) When you over water you prevent oxygen from reaching the roots and stall nutrient uptake leading to salt build up in the medium.
Also the purple stems could be overdoing some nutes as well so go easy for a week or two and feed half strength. By the time you get 3-5 weeks in you can feed em heavy and thats when they need it most.
They should bounce back but the slowed growth rates lessen potential for a full size yield.
Good luck bro,
Keep those temps up with the lights off. Bellow 55 and you'll get lots of trichomes but way more leafy buds.
Big up New England. Yankees suck.
Peace...

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys,
i planted most of the clones from the e z cloner. i waited an extra day before i planted them, the roots are masive for such small cuts. some were reveg. and they look really good, . im going to plant more tomorrow, ill take the camera with me and update you

ronbo51

Veteran
Hey, used to live in Maine. Great place. Will go up there and do an outside with a great mix of AF's this spring. Can't wait to see how all these auto's do. Talked to someone this Saturday who said they had 18 inches of fresh white on the ground and more coming. God its cold this winter.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome ronbo.
what strains are those outdoors going to be??

i cant wait for the reservoir seed drop tomorrow. some great genetics coming out. im going for 4SD ( chem#4 x sour deisel ).

bat1327

Am in so. Fla (moving to N.H.) ouitdoor crop needed to be covered. For down here it is cold at 28 degrees. (but nuclear hot for 10 months)

ronbo51

Veteran
welcome ronbo.
what strains are those outdoors going to be??

Hey, I did a seed run of a mix of autos including Russian Rocket Fuel, Himalayan Blue Diesel, Onyx, MI5. All true autos, looked great at finish at about 65 days from seed. Can,t wait to try them out finishing up at the end of June under Maine's long daylength.

bluebuds

fatblunt you get any of rez's new beans? i had to work and missed the drop. i do still have 5 double strawberry deisels to run this summer so ill be making some f2's with the better yeilding female im hoping. im also planning on doing some cherry chunk f2's, some mendocino fem'd from CH9, some yummy d's, ill be trying crazyx seeds melonica which is malawi X chronic ( i hope these turn into trees!!!) and of course some sour deisel cross clones! might pop some abusive kush haze X bogglegum if i have room. im hoping for my best season yet!!!! ill have a journal this year for sure! going to be experimenting with different containers for maximum plant size! is everyone else as excited for spring as i am?!!! -bluebuds

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ronbo, sounds good. those autoflowers outdoors will finish nice and quick. good luck. cant wait to see them when the season rolls around.

bluebuds, yes, i did. i was looking forward to a seed boutique drop. but they only did the bay. i thought i missed out too but it turns out there was like 30 packs that didnt make the first listings. so i made a seedbay account real quick and got a re listed pack of chemdog sour diesel. theres another drop monday. sssdh, SD, more chemdog SD, and 4SD. and the white X sd. 40$ a pack... thats more like it :D

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this threads kinda hurting for pics. im getting a new camera soon. so ill have more, higher quality pics

heres a ch9 #1 (pine pheno) clone pic. day 50
picture.php

-=- new pipe. " gangolph ' 14 inches long.
picture.php

G

Ganja D

ronbo, sounds good. those autoflowers outdoors will finish nice and quick. good luck. cant wait to see them when the season rolls around.

bluebuds, yes, i did. i was looking forward to a seed boutique drop. but they only did the bay. i thought i missed out too but it turns out there was like 30 packs that didnt make the first listings. so i made a seedbay account real quick and got a re listed pack of chemdog sour diesel. theres another drop monday. sssdh, SD, more chemdog SD, and 4SD. and the white X sd. 40$ a pack... thats more like it :D
Nice dude, glad you got em. Monday's gona be crazy. I wont forgive myself if I don't get the sour diesel, sour queen, and sssdh.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea, rez said there not point on releasing them on the boo, cuz they sell out as fast as they are listed... its madness!

G

Ganja D

SD Ibl.

Soooo goooood.
My old landlord caused a problem stressed my moms as a result an I haven't had em since may or june. I would do just about anything for them and the sssdh and killer queen.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ganjaD. nice SD ibl. i smoked some chemdog today. that shit is killa.

i got a new camera today. its a huge upgrade. went from a hand me down 3.2MP sony cybershot. to a brand new 12.1MP sony. heres acouple comparison pics.

-=- the new. 12.1MP cybershot
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=- the old. 3.2MP
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=- finally, i got postcard from a friend backpacking europe.
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks.
i got a good deal too. 150$ at sears. 20$ for a 3 yr warranty. another 40$ for a 4gb memory card. i got a gift card to sears for xmas, that was worth 50$. so i def wanted to go with the 12mp instead of a 10mp.

Latest posts

Latest posts