What's new

Drug Test In A Couple Hours And My Pee Is TOOO Clear... Any help darkening it up?

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Found out yesterday I have 24 hours to test... I have always beat these tests BUT I over did the cleaning process and I am peeing crystal clear which I know isn't good either.

What the hell can I drink/eat to darken it up?

I can't use other pee, someone watching on this one.....

anything to darken it up within 2 hours?????

fuck.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Yep: vitamin B. (vitamin B complex, B12, whatever B you can get your hands on)

Take it.....should work almost immediately.

medmaker420

Veteran
on it

anything else anyone let me know.

ok popped some multi's with a ton of b in it.

going to keep trying to pee until this clear starts to darken up some and STOP lol..

even with a med card.... no fucking rights in this damn country.

Found out yesterday I have 24 hours to test... I have always beat these tests BUT I over did the cleaning process and I am peeing crystal clear which I know isn't good either.

What the hell can I drink/eat to darken it up?

I can't use other pee, someone watching on this one.....

anything to darken it up within 2 hours?????

fuck.

hey i passed my drug test yesterday by taking this thing they sell at gnc, it tastes like absolut shit and makes you crap water lol, but it works. i stopped smoking 7 days before and drank the drink the night before idk if i remember the name of the drink

woops misread that, vitamins will help your piss get back to yellow and ill find out another way later on when im with my friend if i remember to ask him

medmaker420

Veteran
I feel clean but my pee is just too clear and I keep hearing that, that in itself is a red flag. I overdid the cleansing so to speak.

hope the vitamins work and if not well, anyone hiring? lol.

clear piss is a red flag, but there are ways aroudn it dont sweat it ill ask my friend i just dont want to call him right now and be like how do you change your piss from clear to yellow

multi vitamins will work tho . so just go with that method

medmaker420

Veteran
trying to piss out this clear and see some color and hope to have enough to fill the cup lol. All in all, we shall see what happens.

what are peoples thoughts on trying to get rid of the clear piss versus building it up while the vitamin does its thing?

Would it be better to build up the need to pee and the vitamin will color that OR should I be doing like I think would make sense and piss out everything I got in hopes of starting to see color?

G

good drown

drink something with creatine it in. if you drink tons of water, your creatine levels are very low, and they check for that

G

good drown

if you only drink water, you have clear pee, they can't make you drink anything else. some people only drink it, but like i said, excess water drinking lowers creatine levels. they will test for that, if its ok, they dont care about the color

medmaker420

Veteran
I switched from water to a fruit juice v8 drink, hoping that kicks some color in.

any thoughts on trying to store up the pee for it to darken up vs. pissing everything I can out and HOPE it darkens as I piss more?

why is this even a damn issue....

med card + job = no rights.

1G12

Don't take a bunch of multi vitamins...one high potency B complex vit. will turn yur pee yellow in an hour or two.....if you are concerned.
Good luck with yur test!

medmaker420

Veteran
ok back

well,

I started going and it was fuckin CLEAR

then all of a sudden it started darkening up...

chucked that bitch under the cup until I saw it start to lighten up again.

SO, either the pot fairy has my back or I am fucked either way.

odds are will know monday-tuesday if I need to locate something else or not..

G

good drown

did you take a cleanser or just drink water? when was the last time you smoked?

medmaker420

Veteran
daily smoker and then miraculously was out for the last 5-7 days. It was more LUCK that I didn't smoke because the fucks gave me a 24 hour piss test notice. I am sure I was clean simply because I have never failed one simply because I drink a TON of fluids like clockwork just because I do. My friends actually laugh at how much damn water I drink on a daily basis.

My worry was more over the fact that I was so damn freaked out I drank TOO MUCH liquid and had ZERO color to it and I know that is a sign all in itself. I have never used a cleanser, some other persons piss or anything and always pass.

It had SOME color to it BUT who knows. If I would have taken the b vitamin sooner odds are it would have darkened up a tad more than it did BUT some color is better than none I think.

The lady didn't seem to care about the color but then again not sure if they would bring anything up even if it was a red flag in their head and just leave it to the testing for a conclusion.

I believe in fate and if I am meant to keep this job then so be it and if not then fuck it there are others I can hop into no problem even with the economy how it is.

G

good drown

there you go, it was a sign. there is no way in hell you quit smoking for 5-7 days, then have a 24 hour pop piss test without it being one. the "gods" are watching over you my friend.

D

Deaner

They don't test on the color of the urine, it has to do with the amount of creatine in the sample.

Latest posts

Latest posts