• High quality pictures on page 8

Round 2: Strain: Afghan

• Starts on Page 11

• 5th week Flowering video on page 21
  • Harvest on page 23
Run Down:
Let's see how this goes.
10x12 room..

Starting clones in Bio Terra (anyone have experience??) was tending the soil today and it looks and smells promising.

(2) 600 Next gens and (2) 750s all in Supersun 2 hoods

man depot built trays w/ drainage to pump

waste water gets pumped outside to garden

All watered with a 35 gallon drum.. RO WATER, which pumps to a watering wand.

8" exhaust

6" air cooled hoods- cooled by 6" vortex fan blowing behind plastic, also sucking the ballast heat out of there and clearing it from the room

I

itsus

looking like it's off to a good start, that many plants scrogged you got a lot of work ahead. check out norsystems.net they got some really nice cameras cheap, real cheap.

Lebniis

looking like it's off to a good start, that many plants scrogged you got a lot of work ahead. check out norsystems.net they got some really nice cameras cheap, real cheap.

I hope it won't be too hard, why do you think it will be a challenge? its only going to have 12 per tray. what do u think?

Lebniis

went to go look at some clones... drove over an hour to find out this guy had plants in not good shape asking 12 a piece.. ouch

I

itsus

it should be fine, but i'm to lazy to do that many plants under a screen. are you gonna scrog them individually, or 12 per screen?

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
should be a nice grow

I like how you documented the construction

Lots of fun, when a bldg project goes fairly smooth!!

Good luck, but it looks like you got it under control

Lebniis

well, I got the clones they looked healthy enough and i need to get this going. after driving an hour to get them and bring them back, i found out bubba kush is a low yielder... is that true??

durgamata

that is what the say, all kush's are 'low-yielders' from what ive heard, but I think you can still pull a few ozies.

I have a bk mother, nice plant.

H

humboldtlocal

well, I got the clones they looked healthy enough and i need to get this going. after driving an hour to get them and bring them back, i found out bubba kush is a low yielder... is that true??

It depends on the strain and how you grow them. Some of my biggest yielders this year were Bubba and OG.

Lebniis

I hope they go well, here's a little update, more eye candy i suppose. Since I'm kinda bummed already i might get 24 more for the other bed

Lebniis

heater looks close to the plants, but i moved it away right after i took the pictures. it was a cold 73 degrees, trying to get it up around 80 for these babies to root. is that a good idea?

P1000062.jpg

I

itsus

what is a 750? if you treat em right bubbas can get over an O per plant no problem, especially under a screen.