What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Doing something I've never done before...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Posting pictures of my grow. I found my old digital camera so there's really no excuse not to other than paranoia.

So I present Great AnnaC's MBxNYCD at day 42 flower from seed.

picture.php

picture.php

Smells like Lemon Pinesol when you give her a rub. I'm really excited to see how she tastes.

You can see my 2 BMRs in the background. The one on the left has been a finicky bitch this whole grow, but she smells like Big League Chew when you give her a rub.

The one on the right is a lot more subtle in her smell. Can't really pin it down because of the stinky bitch in the front row :D

All grown in my own soil concoction under 750ish watts of Vero29 COBs. (Can crank them up to 900 if I want.)

(S)eismic

Looking good GB, I've always been curious about AnnaC seeds...never had the chance to try any of theirs.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats! :D
What's the spectrum of the cobs?

3500 if I remember right. I think I need to add some far red though because the damn plants didn't stretch. At all. I had my lights as high as they could go, almost 4 feet above the plants, and that's as tall as they got when stretch was finished.

I'd like a little bit of stem. Not just a beach ball of pot!:biglaugh:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
3500 if I remember right. I think I need to add some far red though because the damn plants didn't stretch. At all. I had my lights as high as they could go, almost 4 feet above the plants, and that's as tall as they got when stretch was finished.

I'd like a little bit of stem. Not just a beach ball of pot!:biglaugh:
Interesting... I'm looking forward to the day someone comes up with a phone app for measuring the full spectrum output of a light. Something which would instantly make one of those nifty multi-colored graphs with peaks and valleys across the nm range. lol

In 15+ years, I haven't taken many photos either. Kudos on being able to share. :D

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
After staring at the pics for a little while, I think I need to do a bit of white balancing.

It's a lot more purple in person.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 47 family photo. The ugly BMR on the left is finished, believe it or not. (today is day 50. pics are a couple days old.)
picture.php

Blue Moon Rocks centered above. I'm guessing at least 3 or 4 more days.
picture.php

picture.php

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And due to me being an idiot, they had to come down yesterday morning. I was waiting for the trichs to amber up more before I harvested. They're almost 100% milky right now, a few clear. Almost no amber.

Note to self - when harvesting one plant of several, turn off the damn work light when you're done so you don't screw up the light schedule.

I'll be running clones of her again so I'll get another shot at peak ripeness.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BMR is some really great smoke ,i have not grown her in a few yrs but all bogs gear is good
looks eggsellent

One thing I learned about the BMR is the absolute need to defoliate and lollipop. I should have this time but I prefer to let plants from seed grow 100% naturally the first time around.

And in a first for me, the MBxNYCD didn't need to be lollipopped. I've got maybe a dozen buds I consider "larf" sized, and they'll still weigh damn near a gram when dried I'm guessing. And frosty as heck.

I'll still defoliate and lollipop a couple of them next time around to see how it responds. But even if I leave it alone there really isn't much garbage off of her.