What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can anybody identify this seedling?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
It started growing in the corner of one of my pots, I think it must have snuck along with the soil, it's organic soil from a local grow shop.

troutman

Seed Whore
OMG, why did I give you that rare Irish Lepreuchaun seed? :biggrin:

Honestly, I don't have a clue what it is. Grow it out and find out. :tiphat:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I have seen those seedlings along with cannabis before, but cannot identify.

A kid at work told me that he planted 20 bagseeds. It was his first grow so he put them all in the same little pot of course!
Anyways, few days later he comes telling everyone that he has mutant weed growing. That they all look different from each other and only one looks like actual weed plants from pictures.

Few days after that, he brought in pics on his phone.
He said half the plants had "morphed and mutated" because of him "planting all the seeds so close together, that way they would mix up and cross to make some killer fire".
LOL.

He showed me pics of about 40 seedlings. One was cannabis. Most of the rest looked very very similar to that pic you posted. The rest were three leafed clover seedlings!
LOL!
I swear on my life, he thought all of them were weed.
I said "that one seedling is cannabis. All the other stuff is just weeds because you just dug up that dirt from the ground right?"
He said yes but those plants grew from exactly where he planted seeds.

I reminded him that he only planted 20 seeds in that pot, and there were double that many seedlings. He again insisted that this was all because he was "trying to cross the strains by mixing the seeds so close".

Few days after that he told me I was right. I guess the real cannabis seedlings had started to pop out now.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Keep us posted

Keep us posted

I'm definitely curious to see what comes out now.

it's starting to look like holly

T

Teddybrae

I think (this is hard) it's a common weed. Common to here. But hell! Dope has got my memory and won't release it!

I 'll come back when I think of it. If I think of it.

T

Teddybrae

It's a Parthenium weed!!! Tenacious weed of cultivation. How did such a thing get into primo soil? Was there any composting? Tut Tut!