What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orange spots help!

Ph4ded

I woke up to these orange spots. I just watered yesterday. I'm only using FFOF and purified or spring water do far. I did not pH the runoff yesterday so I am unsure of what it is. I pH'd the water I used and it looks like its around 6.0. The leaves are a bit drier feeling than the others

grayeyes

Andino,

He answered both questions.

Please enroll in a better school than the Donald Trump Reading Academy.

Andino Tech

grayeyes,

Really? So do you know what kind of texture is the soil? if we know which soil he used we can know nearly the soil Ph. Also he just said that he irrigate yesterday he didn't say how often he is doing.
Probably he just notice this problem but is bad since before just now he can appreciate it.

Also the problems with pests and diseases depend mostly of the soil, watered and enviroment.

Anyway I'm trying to help him, What are you doing?

CBDbear

it can be that the feed solution at 6.0 ph more or less is a little bit too low for optimal absorbion of microelements in soil; or better explained Ca Mg and other important stuff gets elaborated in an optimal way by the plant system(plant+bacteria and fungi eventually) in the range of 6.5 7.0, since plant are constantly building up biomass they need material to do so and having a non optimal ph locks out nutrients absorbtion to build cell walls or syntetise clorophill or other important hormones or plant tissues! hope you can forgive my bad english spelling!
do you use R.O.? Iv'e seen most of soils do have some calcium and others amendement but seems the plant is too little to have used them all already... so my guess is still on the PH issue! hope to have been helpful!