What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoking strong pot gives you Psychosis

geneva_sativa

So bloody predictable,,
Yesterday we had the families of people suffering badly but unable to access cannabis meds cos of stranglehold conditions for prescribing marching to 10 Downing st to deliver petion and of course lol
today with have the old mental health one sided bollocks,,
So predictable,,,s2

Bingo :yeahthats

that is exactly how the mainstream-media (and those that dictate its content) roll

ion

sign me up for psychosis please.

overgrown children with silk ties and labcoats. or more simply, oxygen thieves.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
*NOT* idiots: paid prevaricators

they possess "plausible deniability" to protect them. paid employees are handed a script & told to read it. "do not vary from script" in big bold letters "if you expect to cash your check". nothing but paid mouthpieces...

soil margin

Veteran
I'm usually more crazy when I'm not smoking. Herb stops me from going a thousand miles an hour, flying off the handle and doing stupid shit.

WelderDan

Veteran
Everybody is wired differently. My wife can't smoke it, she would get a massive panic attack after a single toke of anything, even ditch weed. I've seen people that smoked only regs get all wigged and puke after a couple tokes of high grade.

Weed can trigger psychosis in people already prone to it. It's just the way some people are wired. Cilantro tastes like soap to me. It's just the way I'm wired. Some people can take a single drink, and then go on a 3 day bender. They are genetically predisposed to it.

Weed obviously doesn't cause psychosis in everyone, but there are exceptions. It's that simple.

Maggotbrain

I've been reading articles like this for over 40 years. Every one makes weed sound worse and worse. If it causes all these terrible maladies, where are the people suffering from them? "weed causes cancer": no actually the opposite might be true. "weed will kill your brain cells": no, actually it does not but alcohol definitely does. "weed makes men's breasts grow bigger": show me a guy with a beer gut that doesn't have man boobs. And what the hell would be wrong with that anyway. I like boobs! The prohibitionist have been pumping out this bullshit since Nixon was in office. It's an industry unto itself that helps support the prison industry, the drug testing industry and the whole nationwide police industry. They will pull together all the previous fake studies, cherry pick the parts that suit their desired outcome, and announce that they just discovered a new danger that just emerged from this plant that has been man's constant companion for ten thousand years, but he never noticed how awful it really was. These are evil people who would sacrifice all of us to the alter of their twisted moral outrage. We can't trust them and we can't let them lie to the world any more. The worst thing that weed does to you is irritate your bronchial tubes: bronchitis. The word even sounds much worse than it actually is. The cure is breathing in air that doesn't have smoke in it. Bronchitis is as temporary as all of the other affects of marijuana. No matter how much these studies sound like they might be true, DO NOT BELIEVE THEM. They are designed to deceive you.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Super Info! NOW when I start flipping out , I will tell myself "Self", "its just the good Weed"!

therevverend

Veteran
Didn't we have the exact same type of article a month ago, and a month before that, and a month before that.

They're always British, seems to be part of a disinformation campaign. Out here in legal country you don't see this stuff.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Strange forces at work. This disinformation is generated every year for the last 10, fucking dumb government put a ban on anything psychoactive but fucking alcohol, amyl nitrate and a whole list of psychoactive pharmaceuticals are allowed. I’m now not subscribing to The Gaurdian who published this bollox.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Didn't we have the exact same type of article a month ago, and a month before that, and a month before that.

They're always British, seems to be part of a disinformation campaign. Out here in legal country you don't see this stuff.

yeah, same ol' same ol' bullshit from the usual suspects. "but, it's TRUE this time, HONEST! would we lie to you?" :laughing:

CannaZen

Combustion, inhaling ash and toxins taxes the body... personally inflammation serves a purpose, cannabis can send the mind unhinged. :) that is the point though? there is a federal patent on cannabinoids/thc as very potent neuroprotectants (oxidizing the cells organo-chemically) as well as potent anti-inflammatory, including the terpenes its only healthy. You dont get terpenes so much when they are combusted into a smoke. Cannabinoids also promote neurogenesis the growth of new brain cells, they terminate unhealthy cell growth like during gestation the body is formed and defined by the death of cells. likewise this process can make one paranoid? well i always try to remember, it can only be healthy. Just trying to reach the light at the end of the tunnel. The endocannabinoid receptor system is very complex regarding G receptor protein receptors may heavily modulate, the cannabinoids may heavily modulate ion channels with selectivity filters and a G protein binding site ion channels black pepper cb2 mah fuckers citrus green tea?

Like were said on the first page, sometimes it can be pretty bizarre and awkward where the only thing you know to do is sit and veg on the tv. With my brain im pretty bipolar, fighting instead of letting the insight flow scared of letting go... gotta remember endocannabinoids were strongly expressed running miles-long treks hunting down prey to help with functioning and relaxing nowdays we just drive in cars and inhale Canna vapors, its much faster helps me calm down, its all just a momentum and we're riding a wave. Helps me cruise instead of stagger so i can keep moving, that's the entire point! Thc rounds me out helps taking those odd numbers from the equation even though it causes an reveal of a very awkward, bizarre side of my personality just trying to survive. That is just a paranoid side, dune i must not fear, fear is the mind killer. gotta be able to take risk hand in hand in deciding your person. I get really bad OCD with my thought. Its all about letting go just enjoy you are here along for the ride.

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
i remember back in high school this girl lost her shit smoking some dank she started puking reminded me of the exorcist vomit scene. i think she had just downed a orange gatorade prior to

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
i remember back in high school this girl lost her shit smoking some dank she started puking reminded me of the exorcist vomit scene. i think she had just downed a orange gatorade prior to
Could also have been Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome from THC, or the same type of symptoms from aza poisoning. Very strong THC can cause an immediate CHS reaction from the THC. Very strong azadirachtin contamination can cause the same kind of immediate reaction, in people who are very sensitive to azadirachtin.

Drewsif

Pot makes crazy people stop pretending to be normal. The craziest people are in fact the ones who act the most normal. Especially on Facebook, Instagram, etc

They rip off people, take advantage of sick people, only have friends who have tools and skills they can borrow, worship mafia kingpins, vote.. Normal people and their act are total bullshit.

Some people just can't handle drugs. Feeble minded people. The first drug I ever got high on was pcp,now they are legalizing something similar to Ketamine for depression. Yet, pot is a problem? These are people who can feel a Tylenol that are affected negatively, by pot. And people who do meth and peel their face off. People who cry at night in prison paranoid the Chinese are gonna invade America. Something as simple as pot is too much of a challenge for their mind. Imagine if these people got ahold of some good boomers. Drugs ain't for everyone.

Last edited:

Green Squall

Could also have been Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome from THC, or the same type of symptoms from aza poisoning. Very strong THC can cause an immediate CHS reaction from the THC. Very strong azadirachtin contamination can cause the same kind of immediate reaction, in people who are very sensitive to azadirachtin.

I've been getting really nauseous after vaping high CBD hemp.
I put it aside for a week and it went away.
Today I tried again and low and behold...NAUSEA.