What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Angola Red #13 X Colombian Black) X Original Haze Male

Greasy Glands

there are great ohz crosses form buffalo seeds. definitely better choice for haze lovers than crosses with broad leaf like northern lights etc..

I totally agree, they have stellar pairings for the narrow leaf enthusiasts. I truly love their work. I feel like they are a breath of fresh air in the market for what they make available. Super Uniue Pairings with rare clone onlys and rare narrow leafs. Theyre also great dudes who are great teachers, are very helpful and love sharing with the community so all in all its been a great experience dealing with White Buffalo Seeds and Xop Xop and i will speak highly of them and their work for a long long time

Greasy Glands

You can see here where i chopped one of the top 2 mains off i was referring to. It stretched 10 inches in bloom

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200319_085135.jpg
    20200319_085135.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200319_085155.jpg
    20200319_085155.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 28

Zomboy

Veteran
Nice work Greasy, the smell description sounds intriguing.

Where can i find White Buffalo? Instagram?

harvestreaper

Veteran
there are great ohz crosses form buffalo seeds. definitely better choice for haze lovers than crosses with broad leaf like northern lights etc..

thanks for the heads up mh ,,i remember the story of the white buffalo i seem to remember one being born around 2000 have to agree with you nl is far from the best choice to cross to sativa to maintain a decent altitude :biggrin:

harvestreaper

Veteran
100% Agreed its an absolutely stellar pairing in my opinion. Its one of the breeders favourites for the head and this pairing produced my all time favorite herb besides the Acapulco Gold i just sampled so im super stoked on this line. Im going to run out a few packs of this

looks like i been liking to much lol great stufff looks like you in for a treat ,do you know thhe backround/origins of the acapulco gold you had?? buds do look similar to a pheno in a line we have here

Greasy Glands

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200320_213313.jpg
    20200320_213313.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200320_213319.jpg
    20200320_213319.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 20200320_223052.jpg
    20200320_223052.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200320_224325.jpg
    20200320_224325.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 20200320_213429.jpg
    20200320_213429.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 25

troutman

Seed Whore
Any plant grown in one location for a long time can become a Landrace regardless of the location if it adapts to the natural environment. :dance013:

Toward an Evolved Concept of Landrace

Abstract:

The term “landrace” has generally been defined as a cultivated, genetically heterogeneous variety that has evolved in a certain ecogeographical area and is therefore adapted to the edaphic and climatic conditions and to its traditional management and uses. Despite being considered by many to be inalterable, landraces have been and are in a constant state of evolution as a result of natural and artificial selection. Many landraces have disappeared from cultivation but are preserved in gene banks. Using modern selection and breeding technology tools to shape these preserved landraces together with the ones that are still cultivated is a further step in their evolution in order to preserve their agricultural significance. Adapting historical landraces to present agricultural conditions using cutting-edge breeding technology represents a challenging opportunity to use them in a modern sustainable agriculture, as an immediate return on the investment is highly unlikely. Consequently, we propose a more inclusive definition of landraces, namely that they consist of cultivated varieties that have evolved and may continue evolving, using conventional or modern breeding techniques, in traditional or new agricultural environments within a defined ecogeographical area and under the influence of the local human culture. This includes adaptation of landraces to new management systems and the unconscious or conscious selection made by farmers or breeders using available technology. In this respect, a mixed selection system might be established in which farmers and other social agents develop evolved landraces from the variability generated by public entities.
From here:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5296298/

Greasy Glands

Nice work Greasy, the smell description sounds intriguing.

Where can i find White Buffalo? Instagram?

Thanks alot man I appreciate that..Its a really poor run due to me being in the hospital and having nobody to look after them but im still stoked to sample some after 30 day's in glass. The aroma is quite intriguing... Im loving it you can smell the piff in it with the added savouryness. Yes you can find them on Instagram..Highly Recommend their work

Last edited:

Greasy Glands

looks like i been liking to much lol great stufff looks like you in for a treat ,do you know thhe backround/origins of the acapulco gold you had?? buds do look similar to a pheno in a line we have here

Thank You harvestreaper much appreciated. Im super excited to try some! The Acapulco Gold Seeds came from LiquidKid

Greasy Glands

Day 56 Today. Wonderful Sniffers consisting of piff & a beautiful deep savoury aroma that is just the perfect mix in my opinion. I hope i can bring out a nice woody flavour too...Boom Shiva

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200323_113725.jpg
    20200323_113725.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 20200323_113909.jpg
    20200323_113909.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking real good. Just a tip, maybe just tie down the top. I'll bend it down and let it finish up sideways. Usually ends up pretty nice. Anyway, The plant looks real nice. It will be cool to see it progress in these next few weeks.