What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Worst tasting bud I ever grew

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
back in highschool my buddy clipped nuggy off his moms plant then he low temp in the oven then we smoked. it was like smoking the grass that accumulates on mower decks. desperate times call for desperate measures

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
back in highschool my buddy clipped nuggy off his moms plant then he low temp in the oven then we smoked. it was like smoking the grass that accumulates on mower decks. desperate times call for desperate measures

uh huh...know that one. thank gawd genetics have improved

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heh! Of course, back in high school, grew a piddly plant, bag seed back in those days. Did not know how to grow it....got leaves, but frost hit and our fledgling buds were frosted (brown) not frosty. We tried to smoke it. Cough, cough.