What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kerala, RSC

herblux

PS: Had missed the great smoke report of @Green . Thank you for that man!
Looking forward to trying myself.

Any others?

Kerala

picture.php

Last edited:

herblux

Thank you meizzwang, that sounds great! Amazing how you finished yours at your latitude by the way. You're in the mid 40's from memory.

Land

Indian Kerala Seed Reproduction

Indian Kerala Seed Reproduction

All phenos smelled the same. Seeds were started outdoors in cool September weather with shortening days in small pots to keep their size down and trigger them to flower quickly without much stretch.

funkyhorse

Very airy buds for both girls I have, both girls look similar and make same type of buds, different buds from the rest of posted pictures in this thread.
My seeds were sourced second half of 2019, I wonder how many different batches and strains have been sold under the same Kerala name, under the Mango Thai name were sold at least 3 or 4 different strains, traceability of the seeds sold leaves much to be desired
The buds of my "Kerala" look like my senegalese plants buds, also same kind of stretch, sticky resinous buds with very little productivity. Beautiful looking buds which are a trimming nightmare as the senegalese strains
Kerala RSC girl#2
Top shot
Kerala trsc fem 2.jpeg
Kerala trsc fem 2 (2).jpeg
Kerala trsc fem 2 (3).jpeg

funkyhorse

Hi Hempy
The plant in the picture is drying at the moment, they are beautiful plants indeed. If it is top notch smoke I will let you know. The senegalese are drying too. I am curious to check how they compare, they produce the same kind of beautiful airy non productive buds
The other Kerala girl is still growing in the greenhouse

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Very airy buds for both girls I have, both girls look similar and make same type of buds, different buds from the rest of posted pictures in this thread.
My seeds were sourced second half of 2019, I wonder how many different batches and strains have been sold under the same Kerala name, under the Mango Thai name were sold at least 3 or 4 different strains, traceability of the seeds sold leaves much to be desired

From what I remember Gus used to emphasize that they had a grower in Idukki from whom they always bought from. A lot of good information was lost when Gus decided to leave U k 4 2 0 so I have no way of checking.