What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Robot's room upgrade

RockinRobot

Well it's been a fun couple years growing in my old setup but getting way too cramped for this old fart to work in. So time to change my setup.

Now my room is only 12X14, with a closet taking up a good 2 feet of the 14, to begin with, and when I first started I had only a portable AC, so I had to build a 4X8 box for flower and used the main room as a lung room. In order to maintain good temps inside I had to keep the lung room very cold.

Fast forward a bit. Finally got my mini split last year so now time to tear down and build a real flower room.

Tearing down the old box

picture.php

Last edited:

RockinRobot

Old box is down new wall is up. New flower area is a full 12X6. Adding a 3rd 600w so can now rotate 3 crops instead of just 2.

picture.php

picture.php

RockinRobot

Almost finished. Still have some reflective film to put up but first crop is started. Amnesia X Triangle Trip in this run. Also pictured is new veg area with another batch of amnesia X tt and my new girl a super Silver haze.

picture.php

picture.php

RockinRobot

Well second section is loaded up. The Amnesia X Triangle Trip could have used another week or two of veg but I wanted to flower the Super Silver Haze before it got out of control. First grow on it so not sure what it's going to do. Second picture is day 20 on the Amnesia X Triangle Trip.

picture.php

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice and clean. think I will tag along and watch looks like I landed in time :tiphat:

RockinRobot

Well on the way first bay is at 41 days and getting frosty and bulking up. Second bay is at 22 days.

I'm kind of shocked with the Super Silver Haze in the second bay. It didn't stretch hardly at all. The amnesia X triangle trip are towering around her. Glad she's right under the light. She had some issues early on with overfeeding but growing well now.

picture.php

picture.php

RockinRobot

Going to fill the third bay tomorrow. Will be first time all 3 lights are running together in the new room.

First bin is at 41 days second is at 24.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kaskadian

Veteran
Sweet setup! The plants look very happy and healthy. I love seeing them fill out the canopy like that. If I didn't have such terrible temperatures issues in summer I'd love to run a hydro scrog. My res temps end up getting out of control.

RockinRobot

Sweet setup! The plants look very happy and healthy. I love seeing them fill out the canopy like that. If I didn't have such terrible temperatures issues in summer I'd love to run a hydro scrog. My res temps end up getting out of control.

I'm in Florida so I run lights at night during summer to help offset the heat. Room has 3 600w lights and a1200BTU mini-split for cooling. I do flood and drain so res temps not as much of an issue but they stay around 70 with room at 77.

RockinRobot

Starting to look good in here.

47 days, 28 days and 3 days from left to right.

Bottom is the new Super Silver Haze on its first run. Had some nutrient burn early but they are looking nice now. Very short bushy plant and so far not looking like it's going to produce anywhere near what the Amnesia X Triangle Trip do.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: