What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Naples

Whysoserious367

Hello!

I know that a similar thread has already been opened in the past...but I was wondering ...does anyone here know where to find some good weed in Naples, Italy?

I live in Naples but have no friends here who can suggest me a good one...does anyone of you have some sort of detailed plan to suggest me?

A

AndreCheese

In order to get high grade stuff you have to make friends, street dealers gives you mid-low grade but everywhere and anytime

Ottino

Hallo whis you Can find weed in The center at the quartieri spagnoli.out of the center you Can go to scampia where you find all drugs.bye

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Is there a high grade scene in Italy? How are the laws out there? I know the UK has a big indoor growing scene, but I'm not sure about any other countries out there.

On another note. I plan on making it out to Italy sometime, simply to eat the food and enjoy the country. Naples is definitely on that list.

Mateszati

Hello,

I will be on few days in Naples with my friends. So can we buy near quartieri napoli or scampia area weed and drugs? Is it true? Thanks for help!