What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Rastafarout

Premium user
420giveaway
Same same , spears incoming
Mpondorilla - Transkei x Jarilla (de sinaloa)
These two are in one litre pots

IMG_7748.png

StickyBandit

I had 4x MxPCK purple phenos from Ace and they were all quite tiring, even the tall girl but not quite as much and it improved a lot in storage over time. I think the purple ones sell well because they look nice... maybe some people like that effect too I guess?
I think I would have kept the strain if they were the green pheno
Your Hmong Hilltribe x PCK looks like an entirely different animal though :D (y)

Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran
I think I would have kept the strain if they were the green pheno
Your Hmong Hilltribe x PCK looks like an entirely different animal though

that's why I recommend making your own crosses
I did use a green PCK male and now the offspring has just about 25% purple phenos.

when ACE does their crosses, they use their patented breeding males in general, so you are already limited in that regard when buying crosses.

It used to be a lot more green PCK from them, but people say it shifted more towards purple over the years. I keep an old line of PCK that goes way back to 2006 and has more green than purple.

Your Hmong Hilltribe x PCK looks like an entirely different animal though :D (y)

thank you!
luck pollen chuck, I guess ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts