What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy Grail OG Kush 4kw sealed room is crackin off...

stubbornstoner

Thanks for the rec, I'm bout 2 years overdue on an automated irrigation system, been bustin it for longer than that lol, I freakin can't wait for the day I have it all streamlined in....the holy grail grow went off, still bringing it in, but halfway thru it was at 2 per to the g :biggrin:

stubbornstoner

Thanks for the rec, I'm bout 2 years overdue on an automated irrigation system, been bustin it for longer than that lol, I freakin can't wait for the day I have it all streamlined in....the holy grail grow went off, still bringing it in, but halfway thru it was at 2 per to the g

stubbornstoner

that canopy is lookin sooo stacked. unbelievably nice lookin og crop. plants look super vibrant and healthy.

Thanks for the rec, I'm bout 2 years overdue on an automated irrigation system, been bustin it for longer than that lol, I freakin can't wait for the day I have it all streamlined in....the holy grail grow went off, still bringing it in, but halfway thru it was at 2 per to the g :biggrin:

Druna

Whats your experience with tangie and kosherxtangie ? Im interested in these strains but i cant find much about them, yield, time and taste

stubbornstoner

Whats your experience with tangie and kosherxtangie ? Im interested in these strains but i cant find much about them, yield, time and taste

Grown both out twice now from a pack of seeds, one pack each...Aaron from DNA genetics has seen my purple tangie in finished format, let's just say it's everything it's suppose to be, for now...if you don't know about the tangie taste/smell then you just don't know...it's more citrus than citrus itself:tiphat:...as for time, mine finishes pretty quick for me, 8-9 weeks

As for kosher tangie, had a few really nice phenos in one pack of 6 fem seeds, (tangie were reg seeds), and still have 3 of em around, and one definite keeper that is both fuely and citrussy, kind of an even split between the two strains (been growin kosher Kush for 2 years now, it's still my favorite):biggrin:
Both of them are good yielders in my opinion, my keeper KT was the lowest yielding of the 3 good pheno's but hey if you didn't know, quality comes at a price:smoke out:

sorry to hear about the bad-luck streak man :(

this is why I still everything as a 1 man operation. I know I would be much more efficient with trimmers or helpers, but can't justify it in the long-term due to potential set-backs like yours.

Stay positive bro.

Druna

that sounds awsome, Kosher is my favorite aswell, i just wish i could find a more fuely pheno. I dont mind the yield aslong as its quality

packerfan79

Veteran
Damn that sucks about the thief. You got a hella clean room. I setup a drip system for my old 4k stadium. Had some challenges with the different heights, but it should be fairly easy to setup for your room. Octobubblers are pretty good, especially if you build a PVC manifold.

Hopefully the thief will stay away.