What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy Grail OG Kush 4kw sealed room is crackin off...

stubbornstoner

4 lights, 16 plants, 7&10gal smartpots w/ sunshine#4, heavy 16 and aptus, hand-fed, sealed room....
trellis went in day1 at pvc height, plants were at the same level, wish I had a pic...
week3:
picture.php

week5:
picture.php

after 7 weeks:
picture.php

probably gonna take em about to 63 days :smokeit: stay tuned

What's up stub....looking good bro.i grew the grail about 2 yr ago ben telling myself im going to bring it back, the shit was Good man good yields
She went 10 weeks for me

Good luck. .keep it green. Born

TrueNeed

Looks amazing bro, grew it not so long ago and its fuckin dank. def one of my fav
very heavy smell and dense buds, very frosty. harvested after 75 days from the flip :)

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Looks friggin' sweet man!! I have a holy grail kush that is the most sour smelling sour tasting kush I've ever had. Nice set-up you have there too.....looks clean. I water the same way...except I use a gallon pitcher and a 32 gal trash can lol.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Nice setup, thanks for sharing with us.

Puffin the holy grail right now...the pheno im on is a nice evening puff, mellow, with strong og funk scent and a nice platinum shimmer to the flowers

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
perfect looking plants. nicely timed stretch and nice full canopy.
looking textbook.
gotta be happy with that.
thoughts on your feeding delivery system. (not that i think you need help)
i have been using a booster pump controlled by a propagation controller that is programmable by seconds.
when the timer opens these valves
the pressuere drop automatically triggers the booster pump to engage. when it shuts the pressure spike shuts the pump off.
the valves feed lines to these manifolds they feed 8 ofthese awesome topfeed fanjet emitters with tophats that direct the 360 degree horizontal spray downward to pots.
it works amazing no clogs no fuss set to frequency and duration keep tank full and ph'ed with proper ec and you get perfectly timed feeds at proper amount automatically. that way your time in the room is spent doing more plant maintenance etc.
i cant beleive how easy the set up is iwould have done it years ago but i just didnt have a design i new would work out the gate.
this was a game changer for me.
thanls for the show i have some of these seeds in fridge.

looking bomb dude nice work.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
there are cheaper options for the pump. if you wire your own pressure switch on acheeper pump you could set it up for half that or less. that grundfos is awesome though. the whole thing could be set up in a day for 300-750 bucks depending on pump size and number of zones. that pump can deliver 32 pots per zone efficiently. the four k you have could probably do really well with a smaller pump with a pump relay controlled by the timer. not hard to set at all and fairly cheap. 30$ for the relay.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Looks friggin' sweet man!! I have a holy grail kush that is the most sour smelling sour tasting kush I've ever had. Nice set-up you have there too.....looks clean. I water the same way...except I use a gallon pitcher and a 32 gal trash can lol.

a sump with a hose and a wand would be a good option to. plug it into a power strip with a on off and turn on. water all plants with hose and wand, turn it off when your done. easy as pie in a trashcan. thats what i was doing til i set up that system.

stubbornstoner

:faint: sorry for my absence, had my home broken into not once but twice by a vengeful-former trimmer who I had to fire for wait for it, yep you guessed it, stealing, greedy f*in overpaid no good b*tch, had over a years worth of work stolen, but I diverge, I still live to fight another day :mad: and I'm still killin it, and that's not gonna stop:biggrin:
This it tangie (purple pheno) and my keeper kosher tangie who snuck in by a mislabeled temporary mother plant haha, 3 weeks in