What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Instant Karma

KarmasWheele

Veteran
damn frine job ragga....she seems to be putting out the sd calyx structure with the bubba leaf structure..........she looks amazing

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
damn frine job ragga....she seems to be putting out the sd calyx structure with the bubba leaf structure..........she looks amazing
Thank you kindly!

Damn ragga, they fattened up a bit eh? Lookin fine man
Thanks slick! on a side note....beans have all been shucked and i am staring at a few years of canna trekking through some resin jungles.
medibles kickin in....gotta cruz
pzzzz holmes!

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
She is Bubba on roids.......yields are crazy!!
She smells like straight up Bubba when you pick her up, but when you give her a slight squeeze you can tell there is some diesel in the background...these are straight off the vine, so i cant wait to see what a good cure will bring out.
shot
ragga

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Ragga! Bubba dominates those crosses. Looks dope man, merry christmas!

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Good Show!

Good Show!

12254a885fadccc3b.gif

Seednoevil

Raggamon,bodhi gifted us these genetics back in 2013-2014 after he lost his breeding pair.I made an f2 as well as a f2 selection made with a Very Very PINK phenotype I call pink karma.The reason I bring this up,i actually started about 20 for fun a week or so ago that im putting outdoors.
Im not sure on the proper ediqute here but seeing as how its the same strain exact same genetics given to me by bodhi with blessings to use as i see fit in our breeding program here in pa.Would you prefer I start my own thread?Eventually I will inquire about making a seed no evil section but we are not ready to release anything for sale.But since the posts been dead for over 5 yrs i thought it would be nice to keep this info together.Maybe bodhi could even stop in???

QQNPK

Raggamon,bodhi gifted us these genetics back in 2013-2014 after he lost his breeding pair.I made an f2 as well as a f2 selection made with a Very Very PINK phenotype I call pink karma.The reason I bring this up,i actually started about 20 for fun a week or so ago that im putting outdoors.
Im not sure on the proper ediqute here but seeing as how its the same strain exact same genetics given to me by bodhi with blessings to use as i see fit in our breeding program here in pa.Would you prefer I start my own thread?Eventually I will inquire about making a seed no evil section but we are not ready to release anything for sale.But since the posts been dead for over 5 yrs i thought it would be nice to keep this info together.Maybe bodhi could even stop in???
Please do it, id be really interested in this project ! :tiphat: