What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre 98. Pre98xWR. The start

Greenthumber

Had some fem seeds sitting around decided to go ahead and pop a few of each and hold
On to a few. All that have been germinated have popped and in dirt now the race begins

Last edited:

Greenthumber

Hold tight! It should be a nice ride! Not even 24 hours after going in dirt all 3 wr x pre 98’s all
Broke through! Also both mk ultra x kosher broke through as well :woohoo:

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great stuff! look forward to the show!
thanks for posting it up,
VG

Greenthumber

Great stuff! look forward to the show!
thanks for posting it up,
VG

No problem at all it’s my pleasure! so far all 3 of the wr x pre98 have popped out of the soil but none of the Bubba have. I haven’t counted them out yet though because they all broke the shell when germinated so hopefully they will have popped out by tomorrow. I will have updated pictures tomorrow as well

Greenthumber

Hey folks! Sorry for the delay in time. I suffered a minor setback due to electrical issues where my plants reside and a user error of a friend doing some baby sitting and lost some things in the process buttttt I am thankful to say that my two pre98 x wr have made it through tough times and are making a turn around for the better although things have been slow up to this point. My soil I’ve mixed up has been cooking for 2 weeks now and will let it continue untill the weekend then transplant these ladies and let them start eating some good old organic amendments.

The soil I’ve mixed up contains. 1 part sphagnum peat moss. 1 part aeration( lava rocks and perlite) 1part locally farmed 2 year cured compost and locally made vermicompost. Amendments include. Neem meal, kelp meal, crab/crustacean meal, glacial rock dust, oyster shell flour, gypsum, and basalt. This will be my first every run with the “supersoil” and I look forward to testing it out with this strain. Pre98xwr ladies are posted up front and I will only focus this thread on these two ladies in respects for vg and his work . Thanks again and sorry for the hold up.

Greenthumber

picture.php

Greenthumber

Thanks vg! After transplanting into some good quality soil these things have really taken off and loving life! Question? Being fem seeds are they all from the same seed mom? Different phenos? I noticed one is very short and stout yet the other is noticeably taller but with great structure in both

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey there, yes they are all from the same mum. The rhino cut i used is a 'commercial' one from North London i believe. To me it smells quite cheesy with that metallic twang that the rhino has.

VG

Greenthumber

hey there, yes they are all from the same mum. The rhino cut i used is a 'commercial' one from North London i believe. To me it smells quite cheesy with that metallic twang that the rhino has.

VG

Ok good to know! I thought they were from the same mom just wanted to be sure. Looking forward to seeing what they do! Thanks again

Greenthumber

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Things are coming along nicely since the transplant a few weeks back I will more than likely go another week maybe two then up pot again to 5 gallon pot again. The slower grower of the two is finally catching up height wise while I’m quite happy with the overall stout structure and branching of these ladies without the over abundance of vegetation. Looking forward to the flowers they will soon bring to the table