What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Poor Man's AC/DC?

I am interested in hearing from anyone who has combined CBD capsules or oil with regular smoked cannabis. It would really be interesting if you have smoked any of the lab verified high CBD strains and could comment on any similarities or differences you experienced. I want to experiment with some 20mg capsules and need to play with dosages and timing. For example, would it be best to take the CBD about an hour before smoking? I have some jars of Juanita Lagrimosa and CBD Skunk Haze but don't know the cannabinoid content.I also have Mextiza to play with. This seems cheaper than driving to the Rockies to try some verified Cannatonic, Harlequin etc.Regular weed fires up the old adrenalin I'm afraid😂