What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sorta glitch,,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay guys,,,

Just letting you know it seems ic is now forcing the mobile site on my devices ,,even after I select full site it flicks back to the mobile from time to time,,,

It also seems to want to log me out from time to time,,,in the past my setting have just kept me logged in on my devices but something has changed

Just letting you know,,,

Not a big issue as I just keep putting it back to the full site

an intermittently click login when it logs me out,,usually during pm composition ,,

Rick

Skip

Veteran
You'll have to provide the urls you're clicking on (and pages they appear on) if you want us to check it out.

Are you using a mobile device? If so, it will default to mobile.

Update any links that you might have in bookmarks.

Make sure you click on "remember me" when you login so you don't have to keep logging in.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It seems to be ok now skip,,I have now clicked remember me,,,no idea why it was logging me out,,,it just seemed to timeout quickly ,,remember me sorted it,,,

Sorry to disturbed you skip

Latest posts

Latest posts