What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clubs on Gran Canaria??

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
Morning :wave:

We're on holliday on GC soon, and I'm looking for some decent clubs. Anything Techno/Electro/Minimal/Tech-House/E-Clash, anything dirty basically. :sasmokin:

I know of Pacha in Playa de las Americas, but we're not really in to House that much. We'll go anyway just to check it out, but really it's a bit commercial for my likings. :moon: lol

Any ideas?

Cheers :wave:

la mano negra

Morgen Alex :wave:

send einen PM PIBI70,Alfredcannaria und canary-on
, sie wohnen in Gran Canaria. Sie sind gute Leute.

Viel Spass

la mano negra

Alex-F said:
Morning :wave:

We're on holliday on GC soon, and I'm looking for some decent clubs. Anything Techno/Electro/Minimal/Tech-House/E-Clash, anything dirty basically. :sasmokin:

I know of Pacha in Playa de las Americas, but we're not really in to House that much. We'll go anyway just to check it out, but really it's a bit commercial for my likings. :moon: lol

Any ideas?

Cheers :wave:

Alex F
Playa de las Americas ist in Tenerife , nicht in Gran Canaria :pointlaug

Gorgojo und menceyloco sind aus Tenerife

grüsse

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
Yea sorry, did Tenerif 2 years ago and always get the Ingles/Americas mixed up. :moon: :pointlaug

It's Playa del Ingles in Gran Can we're heading to, PIBI's allready laughed at me. lol :biglaugh:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
Alfred, I didn´t get a PM. :chin:

Chic is what we´re looking at so far. Whent horse riding today, great fun. There´s a guys strip night for ladys on tonight though so we might give that a miss. lol

We brought some wed with us but smoked the last of it yesterday. I hope we find some tonight. :biglaugh:

canary-on

hee alex f!! :)

i will go to tenerife next week!!im work there in las americas :)
i have a friends in the pubs of las americas and we drink there for low money.:) you only tell me.la mano negra have my telephone number .so you go to cannarias.com and send me your direction in las americas and your telephone number because here i dont read the messages privates.

ahull my friend

PIBI70

el "ahull my friend t kedo ke te cagas"... :)

alex i can,t open my private mensager,s box.

if you want my tlf number say to LMN gives you.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
Pibi, mannaged to get some nice hash in the Kasbah, 5g for €25, quite good for what we´re used too. :chin: So we´re ok for smoke for now. Not sure if we´d ever find you if we drove up. :biglaugh:

Just been to a grow shop in San Fernando. We were told that they had some mushrooms.....they didn´t. :badday: :pointlaug

Alfred, Gabriel Ananda´s playing at Chic next friday. Shouldn´t miss that if you´re in the area. :wink: I sent you a message.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
canary-on said:
hee alex f!! :)

i will go to tenerife next week!!im work there in las americas :)
i have a friends in the pubs of las americas and we drink there for low money.:) you only tell me.la mano negra have my telephone number .so you go to cannarias.com and send me your direction in las americas and your telephone number because here i dont read the messages privates.

ahull my friend

Sorry I got del Ingles and de la Americas mixed up. :pointlaug We´re on Gran Can. :D

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
I'm back....

I'm back....

Ola :wave:

Well I'm home....:badday: Been bloody raining all weekend. :pointlaug

A couple of pics..

Damn nice island. I can see us moving there one day. :D

G

glad u enjoyed it ,,looks beautiful,,saying that all the canaries are beautifull,i went to Lanzarote in January and instantly fell in love with the place,,

pm me next time your planning a trip ,i might come too lol

Artjom

Hello, I'm new here on gran canaria in maspalomas. Do you know about some soundsystem doing tekno party here on island? I went on these parties every weekend in czech republic and now I realy miss it here :( if you can help me please let me know. Peace