What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing autoflowers outdoor in mallorca experience

belgowiet

Hi everyone,
I will be going back to mallorca (BALEARIC ISLANDS - spain)
Any one have experience about growing autoflowers there.
I whas planning to start half - end March so my first harvest will be around June.
I noticed last year that it can be very hot there +30° Celsius with low humidity levels but in late night-early mornings there can be some dew with higher humidity levels.
that can be a huge problem for mold.
So my best guess is going for more sativa hybrids.

I live in south-east of mallorca near the beach 50 meters from my home.
If anyone have experience with growing there please let me know.

Also i know Spanish tap water is one of the worst you can possibly get..
So is it better to let the water stay 24h before i soik my seeds in it or i better use bottled water.
Same as with watering your plants, some one have experience about using Spanish tap water.
It almost never rains so i cant use or have enough rain water.
Of course there will follow a grow report to keep everyone updated

I will be using 10-15l buckets with a 1/3coco 2/3 soil mixture to keep it airy, never done that before so even with this 1/3 coco mixture is it still possible to use bio flower feeding from canna?

SKUNKY.44

yo vivo en madrid y aqui el agua es buena pero dejo reposarla 24 horas antes de añadirle nada para que se asiente y se vaya el cloro

GGGenetix

Hi everyone,
I will be going back to mallorca (BALEARIC ISLANDS - spain)
Any one have experience about growing autoflowers there.
I whas planning to start half - end March so my first harvest will be around June.
I noticed last year that it can be very hot there +30° Celsius with low humidity levels but in late night-early mornings there can be some dew with higher humidity levels.
that can be a huge problem for mold.
So my best guess is going for more sativa hybrids.

I live in south-east of mallorca near the beach 50 meters from my home.
If anyone have experience with growing there please let me know.

Also i know Spanish tap water is one of the worst you can possibly get..
So is it better to let the water stay 24h before i soik my seeds in it or i better use bottled water.
Same as with watering your plants, some one have experience about using Spanish tap water.
It almost never rains so i cant use or have enough rain water.
Of course there will follow a grow report to keep everyone updated

I will be using 10-15l buckets with a 1/3coco 2/3 soil mixture to keep it airy, never done that before so even with this 1/3 coco mixture is it still possible to use bio flower feeding from canna?
Hay Mate,I found your post as I am moving to Mallorca this August and wondering how you doing.Would love to hear your experiences. If you are still out there ?