What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 (300 FREE SEEDS and more)

Skeeball

Barney's farm have won many awards and for good reason, they rock! Stable genetics and they don't jump on every bandwagon that rolls by. Thanks 4 the contest and happy holidays!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hey George, Merry Christmas to you and your family. I enjoy your friendship, please bless others with your gifts. I will get another order in after the holidays. Peace

potty1

I love barneys farm cos theyre gonna send me a load of free shit!!
I'll say anything for free stuff lol:biggrin:

B

bigganjabud

I love barney's farm cos they have teams d up with my good friends at the vault and at icmag

Also derry is a decent bloke

Happy Christmas George and mephisto

One love

And thanks again for last month's prize

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
barney's farm has been around forever and consistently produces top seed
you guys know how to go big!
big ups to george and all of the vault crew

good luck everyone!

lashu

i cant wait to try all of these seeds, George, you and the people at The Vault sure know what you are doing! Party on!!!!

MRRun1

I love Barney’s Farm because of their quality seeds. The Blueberry OG looks like it would be just the kind of Indica that I would address my needs.