What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Algunos cambios en la ley este año (2017)

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Hey guys

I've been living here for 7 years now and I recently moved into my own place and of course I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather that my area's been experiencing. My girls are starting to bloom and my nerves are playing tricks on me.

...so I thought, even though I have done my homework as well, to ask someone else if anything has changed from...when was the last change? 2015?

Anyway, have a good one!:tiphat:

Hola amig@s

(ostia como me va cuestar escribir todo eso en castellano. pero venga...)

Estoy viviendo de unos 7 años en este maravilloso pais y recientemente me cambie de piso. ahora estoy solito y mas listo que el copon. El tiempo en la comunidad foral es un maravilla y mis guapas se estan poniendo guapisimas. Pero, sin ningun razon empeze a tener un miedo de la ostia.

Y por eso pense a preguntar si han cambiado algunas cositas con los leyes. Si sabeis algo chic@s :tiphat: porfavor. Me gustaria no matarlas sin buen razon.

Mucho gusto:tiphat:

Last edited:

kaochiu

Veteran
The only significant change: growing outdoors is now a crime on its own. As for growing indoors, bussiness as usual.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
well crappacino!!!! i thought as much.

when i moved in the guy before had a flowering plant on the balcony and it could be seen by the other neighbours. in the neighbourhood a lot of people grow a plant or two. sure, some use a screen but you can tell.
nobody has said shit for the last 2 months and I have yet to see a neighbour at the windows in front of the plants...doesn't mean they are not there...don't know if i can keep it going for another 2 to finish flowering...

i really hate this but thanks a lot for taking the time to write me kaochiu

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I believe there is nothing in the law, that nothing has actually changed*, BUT, in the interpretation and action of the law it seems that the Policias are actively discouraging people from putting plants in public view... .So hide them, and/or stick plastic flowers from the Chinese supermarket on them, you wont believe how effective that is... A friend was selling his house, but didnt want to chop down his big plant... So he put e3 of plastic flowers on it. After 5 minutes standing beside it ,the buyer's daughter realises what it is.. "Arrgh, wow, papa, we must buy this house.... if they include the plant"

If you hide plants behind screens, you should be safe, local kids stealing are usually far more of a problem than the Police, up here anyway...

*Yes, "stories" and proposals from the PP and whoever, but no actual laws have changed.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Hey CC

I feared as much. I kinda found the same stuff online.

I've heard of that trick a million times but for the life of me I can't get myself to believe that it could actually work. I'll throw a few on it tomorrow and hope for the best.
I initially had some morning glories planed as a green privacy screen but I had some problems with them.
A screen would be nice but that could attract even more atention. So I'll drop by the chino tomorrow and get some flowers.
...can't believe I'm resorting to this....

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
I would not bother about how obvious a screen looks, they will be happy you put one up.

My experience is around here, with very few Guardia Civil, so your experience may vary.

If they really want you, they will illegally send Secretos to burgle you, when they see evidence of a serious crime, they radio in and the Police go and get court papers... .then the arrive and officially serve papers, raid you shortly after.

If you have an IP camera or domestic CCTV with offsite or unstealable backup, then you can catch them when they enter illegally...... Up here this only happens in serious cases, but as before, Guardia can be a whole different kettle of fish to the Mossos here..

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Let's see.

I live in an attic and I have access to a part of the roof area.
The problem is that the neighbour's window is 8-10 meters away. I have never seen anyone in that room ever. I saw the window open a month or so ago... but no light...nothing. I'm not sure if they use it or not.

The building is rather high and they have a flat roof. I saw a guy passing through it once a month or two ago. Don't know if he was fiddling with the antenna or something.

I'd put a screen but i'd just be blocking a tiny window that goes to an unused part of my home. How do i justify that? Even if i block the neighbour in front, the other one still has the higher ground and could, if he wanted to, see pretty much everything.

My "space" is all roof tile. If it was a place i could put an easychair and a table it would be easy to justify... but like this... i'm just not convinced.

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
Your call... I cannot really picture it and do not know your neighbours, or your relationship with them.

That is very important...

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Hey CC

Thanks a lot man for your input. I know i was being rather childish about the whole thing. Maybe wishing that I could find one special way or that my situation is special somehow.

I agree with you on the whole neighbour thing. The thing is here people pretty much ignore one-another. I don't know any of the neighbours here. Like ZERO! NADIE! So I can only hope they'll keep ignoring me.

I did go to get some flowers for my ladies and here are some pics of that. I doubt they'll fool anyone but hey...it doesn't hurt.

Anyway. I had a better look at my roof and I realise that I have been silly. I was thinking on the way the surrounding buildings have been built and this will prove to be to my advantage. What i mean is that they create an architectural blind spot. If i put my plants there, I will get 180 degrees of walls, and the re is one right behind it that is taller than my tallest plant... which will soon get into some bondage...

I'll look at the whole spot better from various angles and who knows...I might be able to have them there and be just a bit safer than before.

Cheers!

Minb

Jajaja Nice flowers Gantz
Have you thought in trying Frisian Duck? Some phenos dont look like marihuana at all. Are similar to some river plants with flowers

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Thanks buddy but I was more interested in the laws around here than in other strains.
Thing is I don't really have any neighbours on the side where I grow and people are relatively chil about weed in the area.
Still I don't want to grow giants that would get me in trouble so I don't.
But strainwise... I'll grow whatever I feel like smoking and I'm afraid your suggestion, even though it's good and is coming from your good intentions, would lock me into one strain, one taste, one high - and I like variety.

kaochiu

Veteran
I did go to get some flowers for my ladies and here are some pics of that. I doubt they'll fool anyone but hey...it doesn't hurt.

I'd suggest you put more flowers and of different colours, such blues and reds. The white calls the eye while the others are more mimic like. As the modern enemy are drones, scrogging them also fools the expectatives when searching for cannabis plants

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
Very true, even in relaxed Catalunya I know for certain that a FoaF was busted by a Helicopter flying over, spotting them. Growing lots of other plants is essential, flowers, veggies, the lot, it is always a surprise to see how invisible weed becomes when growing among other plants... and how FUCKING OBVIOUS it is if you have just big ass emerald green weed plants growing in a brown desert of nothing...

If you grow enough to worry, stick a net/opaque plastic above/round and keep it from any view

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
My little container garden has mints, basil and morning glory vines all over the place just in case. I want my neighbours -that I never see around (I swear I think the place is a restaurant and hotel and the upper part is just storage they use just to dry drags and kitchen towels) - to be accustomed to seeing green plants all around the place and hopefully they will ignore my 3-4 ladies.

CC is right. There was a thread long ago about hiding your plants. I posted some pics that show how difficult it is to spot a plant in a field of weeds.

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
Yes... I have lost geurilla plots in the UK and Spain due to rapid undergrowth, been a meter or two away, missed them, but recovered both that I remember at harvest.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Found it.

a lot of plants around it will hide it. they should be the same colour, although sometimes even other shades of green work. when the sun comes down on the plants, the light reflects off the leaves and it brakes the shape of the leaf.

check these pictures, from a distance you can't even tell there's a plant there, let alone the green bucket that stands out like a sore thumb.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/3648Picture_007.jpg]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/3648Picture_006.jpg]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/3648Picture_008.jpg]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/3648Picture_009.jpg]View Image[/url]

Clara Vila

Hey guys

I've been living here for 7 years now and I recently moved into my own place and of course I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather that my area's been experiencing. My girls are starting to bloom and my nerves are playing tricks on me.

...so I thought, even though I have done my homework as well, to ask someone else if anything has changed from...when was the last change? 2015?

Anyway, have a good one!:tiphat:

Hola amig@s

(ostia como me va cuestar escribir todo eso en castellano. pero venga...)

Estoy viviendo de unos 7 años en este maravilloso pais y recientemente me cambie de piso. ahora estoy solito y mas listo que el copon. El tiempo en la comunidad foral es un maravilla y mis guapas se estan poniendo guapisimas. Pero, sin ningun razon empeze a tener un miedo de la ostia.

Y por eso pense a preguntar si han cambiado algunas cositas con los leyes. Si sabeis algo chic@s :tiphat: porfavor. Me gustaria no matarlas sin buen razon.

Mucho gusto:tiphat:
Entonces ya no se deja tener una plantita o dos?

Es que estoy leyendo y leyendo pero no acabo de entender si ha habido un cambio.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Pues no, campeón. Fue más una pregunta pero lo escribí de mala manera.
Como dice la gente. Si no te la ve o huele la gente... no exista y así no tienes visitas inesperadas.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts