What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No cannabis clubs in Andalucia/Costa Del Sol - Why? No clubes de cbis in Andalucia?

vinkuu

I've lived in Fuengirola for three years, and haven't found any cannabis clubs. A colleague says that Alhaurin el Grande used to be the epicenter for Andalucian Cannabis growing and the Policia Local never minded, but a few years ago there was a huge crackdown on club growers, and now everything is underground.

The best bet to score some weed is from the African people around the Puerto de Marina area, but it's always dodgy as hell. And every year there seems to be a crackdown on them, too. At the moment, no one is able to provide :/

Madjedi

I am afraid it dont work like that on here,,,,
With respect we won't refer anyone we don't know,,,,,,
Peace and regards,,,, 944s2:tiphat:
I was in Fuengirola last week, I was lucky enough to be allowed to join a club, found it after a lots of running around. Knocked on door, asked if open to new members. Paid €10 Fee. Very friendly, great venue. extensive menu too.