What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2016

Hoypare.

Its cool,the rooms are full,got 1000 out so far,all is on course old bean,putting some out next week..........and so it goes on.........innit.

JGP

Its cool,the rooms are full,got 1000 out so far,all is on course old bean,putting some out next week..........and so it goes on.........innit.

Plant are looking good mate. What country you growing in now? Dunno how you manage with trimming the insane number of plants you put out. I get bored trimming a few in a tent. Supppose it will be worth it come fall $eason when you get rewarded for all the effort you put in throughout the growing season. If you ever write a book about your outdoor antics I'd love to read it as your grow and stories are epic. Goodluck with your growing season mate :)

Hoypare.

:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 12

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Looking A-ok me old mate top job , gutted my boots are hung up this season but keep up the good work pal...you know what they say effort = reward and all that ..

JGP

Life is grand Hoypare mate thanks bud. I'm not doing any OD this year as I can't find the time. Getting a few clones sent and feel it's about time I upped my game and stepped up a level ;)

Hoypare.

Games are meant to be upped JG or whats the point playing them,hope you do well in your new venture :tiphat: Those in that seedling room are mainly female seeds red purps hereIgrow :tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 14

Dan1122

Yep don't see any problems with those mate, I think we knew there wasn't really lol hmmmm I wonder why some did??

Hoypare.

I aint got a clue Dan,you know people,last year best ever this year low germ rate,struggling to break theough the soil,weak growth etc.

potty1

Lets have a peep at your plots dan.
You doing the serious 6 this year?
Your pic stood in the field of p.maroc is one of my all.time favs.

HereIgrowagain

Recommendations for a late start 54degs north. I have til 2nd week of October at most. Auto strain, any suggestions lads?

I have a few out as samplers but fancy chucking a few more in the ground.:tiphat:

HillMizer

Looking great, nice clean propagation setup, nice germination rate.

I'm looking forward to watching this go down. Thank you for sharing Hoypare.

potty1

Ive had a few medical issues and theyve taken the bit of my brain out that remembers my uk*420; log in lol
Maybe ill just join up again to see what you lot are up too...

Ive had a few medical issues and theyve taken the bit of my brain out that remembers my uk*420; log in lol
Maybe ill just join up again to see what you lot are up too...
Good Luck, we all got banned and deleted.

I'll get a pic up for you buddy