What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scratching My Way To Harvest....Hopefully.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I got 10$ on within 1 month and 29 days...

gotta hate it when folk do that...

J3Mq3cW.jpg

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why does it matter if anyone changes their avi? Some ppl have had theirs for a long time, others change it all the time. I've had mine for years but before this one I changed it all the time....shrug

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I still find it rather suspect how it all went down... she did act a bit over-excited and eager to learn.. but the drama bullshit was personal and involved more than just her... I think she ought be given a chance considering that she was straight goaded into more than one exchange... I also find it rather shitty that only one person was banned when more than one was involved... she acted like a girl with hurt feelings because that was exactly what she was... those hurt feelings didn't just materialize... they came from private exchanges with members who suffered no punishment whatsoever.... she's in "drag" now because she was being harassed by more than one current member here and she wanted it to stop... the others involved acted like children... yet they remain... it really seems to me that she ought to be allowed here as well.

thats all I have to say about that.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right?

I stirred that pot like no one else and here sits my childish ass. I'm even half watching Animaniacs with a bit of boloney in my slacks.

Miraculous Meds

Right?

I stirred that pot like no one else and here sits my childish ass. I'm even half watching Animaniacs with a bit of boloney in my slacks.

shit stirrer, that could be ur new handle if u get banned.

Ive seen u antagonize a bit, but u sure do offer a lot of help too.

dociron

I still find it rather suspect how it all went down... she did act a bit over-excited and eager to learn.. but the drama bullshit was personal and involved more than just her... I think she ought be given a chance considering that she was straight goaded into more than one exchange... I also find it rather shitty that only one person was banned when more than one was involved... she acted like a girl with hurt feelings because that was exactly what she was... those hurt feelings didn't just materialize... they came from private exchanges with members who suffered no punishment whatsoever.... she's in "drag" now because she was being harassed by more than one current member here and she wanted it to stop... the others involved acted like children... yet they remain... it really seems to me that she ought to be allowed here as well.

thats all I have to say about that.

AMEN Brother, AMEN! :tiphat:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think having "helicopter" competitions helps.

Swing those hips for the win :D