What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's my first time... be gentle ;)

A

astronautchic

They look yummy :) can't wait to see more pics!! Keep it up chic!! ;)

K

kiwi_growa

Take a pic of the smashed bud so we can see the damage. You don't want to leave it on there if its just going to rot. Most the time they will just grow back from something like that. Depends on how badly smashed it is.

I took a photo. Will process it, and upload in a few. In the meantime, I gotta say that while taking the photo, I had to carefully hold back a side shoot, and my finger now smells totally like grapefruit! This should be "grapefruit juice" rather than "lemon pie" :D

Take a pic of the smashed bud so we can see the damage. You don't want to leave it on there if its just going to rot. Most the time they will just grow back from something like that. Depends on how badly smashed it is.

Okay, attached is a photo. I didn't want to turn the plant, because I am afraid to disturb it. This is the front view. The side view is a bit flat...

Attachments

• smashed - Copy.jpg
    smashed - Copy.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 11
K

kiwi_growa

I second that sungrown. That bud is fine and will grow again in no time.

3.5 week update

3.5 week update

Hi, all!

Well, the girls are 3.5 weeks into flower now! Probably close to halfway through for the LP, and 1/3 of the way through for the CD4, I am estimating...

Didn't take too many photos today, will wait 'til Monday for their 4 week photoshoot :D

Here is the LP... upper limp and top view shots:

picture.php

picture.php

And here is the Chem 4, same shots:

picture.php
picture.php

Looks super healthy. If I could stand being so far away from the ocean/water/seafood I'd move to Colorado. People I know said the same thing, drive around Denver and you can smell the dispensaries/grows.

K

kiwi_growa

they look gorgeous!!! That is some very good bud for your first ever grow, well done!

I didn't... because I didn't know WTF I was doing when I got the clones. Hehehe... I may try to re-veg them after harvest, though, and if I am successful, I will for sure take some then!

It is so weird the differences between these two. LP is squat and FULL of buds that are the color of the flesh of a lime. She smells like grapefruit to me. CD is tall and lanky, not as many buds, which are white, and she smells like pine. :)

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hi there, lttg :wave:

pink rabbit sees more and more chicas in the gardeners' crew, this is great! :good:

i love your LP, not surprised with the name as her buds are sooo yellow, just like lemons :biggrin:

one Q in regard to your lighting:

Lights -- vegged with 2 overhead T12s and 2 side CFLs in 6500K, in flower, 4 overhead T8s and 4 side CFLs in 2700k, and 2 vertical (in the middle of the two plants) T12s in 3000k.
i didn't find it in the thread later on - what is your total wattage and where do the plants reside actually - is it a cab?
can you give us more info about the design (lighting, venting, temps)?

keep it green, girl :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts