What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

When should I flower?

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
Ooterz, do you have any pics? None of mine are showing any gender yet, but I also didn't have my lightproofing down tight until a couple days ago.

I

im me

Whats up.ooterz pics would help alot!!! even if you have a hermie its not the end of the world if you do have a hermie pay very very close attention and pick all bananas you see make sure to.pull them from the base so.you dont release pollen into your grow.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
When should I flower?

Just passing through and don't time to read past the first page at the bar... But this was a topic on my thread the other day. When you flip is dependent on how high you want them after stretch. With bag seed you are in the dark though.
When the plant starts stacking alternating nodes, and pre flowers show, is an indication that they have reached sexual maturity, and are ready for flower. This is particularly the case from seed, rather than clone.

dakine1

yeah idk and dont need to find out

i guess i m referencing 'facilitor' specifically when there is a line of aptus nuts and a buy line goes on about natural and all that but anyway

who cares

fair enough...

Attachments

• CDFA LAB REPORT-Fasilitor.pdf
    622.3 KB · Views: 29

Ooterz

Wooooooooooh. Started with 4 plants one died. Gave one away due to lack of space. Then the other two in flower one male and lastly the all wanted female wooh. Still a lot of time left but man got me back in it.
Tesla have you had signs yet. I'll post some pictures tonight of both sexes.

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
Ooterz,

I hope you end up with the yield you were hoping for. If nothing else you have a learning experience. If you check out the LST/supercropping sticky there's a thing in there called "monster cropping" whereby you take a clone from a flowering plant. Grows crazy colas, so even ending up with only one girl you could still yield a bunch in not too much more time.

I have to check mine again tonight. Nothing as of yesterday but a bunch more new leaf sites.

<3 Tesla

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
All righty, cats and kitties.

I've got a couple that I feel I can call, one boy, one girl. The others, I'm going to call those just a bunch more bud sites due to being LSTd. I took a bunch of pictures, not one of them usable. I'll try again later.

<3 Tesla

Ooterz

Good to hear tesla wish you good luck for more ladies.
Also where that lst/super cropping sticky is it under a sub forum?

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
OK, I took some pictures. It was pretty hard to get decent pictures with the lighting in there, but here goes.

I believe both of the Nepali sativas are girls.

nepali girl.jpg
nepali girl 2.jpg

I believe one of the Warheads is a boy. Sorry the picture's not in focus, but there are little grapey lookin balls on either side of the meristem right there.
warhead 1 male.jpg

The two G13 Hazes have a bunch of crazy corkscrew growth. I don't see anything that looks like grapes. They're putting on stacks of new leaves, and the internodes have stayed very, very close. Also, when I LSTd the meristems, the internodes were so close that it ended up crushing the new leaf growth, which I think contributes to the crazy little spiraly way they're growing. Some of those almost like like balls but they do seem to have leaves coming out of them.

g13 corkscrew.jpg
g13 bush.jpg

I really can't tell yet on these.
malefemalemj5
pre-sex 024.jpg

What do you think?

<3 Tesla

Attachments

• undetermined.jpg
    undetermined.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 11

Ooterz

Hey tesla with my lack of experience I agree with your opinions. The first 2 look like ladies
The third a male 4 th and 5 th I haven't a clue along with the last 2 might be to soon to tell.

Latest posts

Latest posts