What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My 1st attempt....

hey man just read you have junglecheese they will be good man i think there bred by trichome jungle seeds and the cheese you have will be a good smoke for sure
didnt notice this post, oops.

Yeah, they sound kinda nice. Tried looking for grow threads on it, had lil luck tho.

Im hoping to find a nice ssh, but being a newb, kinda not sure if i can do em justice.

Either way, im sure hoping they are better than the crap im used to getting sold on the steets. IM sure thats not that hard to achieve...lol

mwz

Veteran
Hey man! The seedlings look great! The close up looks fine, in my non-professional opinion it's just the texture of the leaf (I'm welcome to be corrected though :D ).

In more general terms, weed is amazingly resilient !! :D I can't believe the amount of times, for various reasons, I've nearly driven my plants to death and they'd gone on to survive :D So with your grow, if your plant looks a little crook, don't get too stressed :D

Best of luck man!!!!!! :)

Thanks for the input mate.

like u said, its called weed for a reason, lol.
This gives me hope I might be able to grow something smokeable..well, more smokable than the crap that's out there on the streets, lol

Not too sure on the ssh flowering times tho, on one seed site it said 8-14weeks, but on mr nice webpage, it says 8-10weeks. Im expecting more than 10 weeks tbh. From my limited research, this strain usually goes more than 10 weeks.

D

dank420uk

Either way, im sure hoping they are better than the crap im used to getting sold on the steets.

hey stickyhands where i live the green its always wet & garbage
but i dont understand i grew out some otibg and it was qualty &
i made a few mistakes with my plants so how can there weed be so bad i cant get my head around it....

hi all,
everything seems to be doing fine, even with me neglecting them from time to time! Keep forgetting about em! lol.
quick cupla pics if anyone wants to see em..
think they on day 20-21 from seed now.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Plants have been left a bit, due to work schedule, but they seem to be going ok i think. Only had ritzo so far, approx 2-4ml per litre.
Stuck a small fan in there blowing on em, and extractor getting rid of heat. Temps with lights on 21-26, lights off 18/19-23.
Left the light a bit high when feeding, and forgot to lower it, lol. So they seem to have streched a bit over the last few days...
my fault tho.

i like this pic, so added for fun
picture.php

Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend people!

thanks guys, im hoping i do em justice in the long run !
Going to put em under a bit stronger lighting this week. Think they waiting for more sunshine, and ready for some decent grub! ;-)

What kind of lamp will u use?and what watage...:woohoo:

hi m8,

so far, been using an exolux bright-wing light which is 110W (2x55w tubes)
its meant to be good for seed starting and decent light for first few weeks of seedling growth or rootn clones etc.

The plan is for 250W metal halide, and hps.

subbed to this one. gonna be in the same boat next week, homebase soil and all.

Hi M8, nice to meet ya.
any chance of posting it up when it happens m8?
Would be nice to see, and im sure loads of people here will help ya if you ever need help.

Wishing u luck for the week ahead, keep us posted!

i want to do my first coco but i have problems with water...the ph its not stable...

post a thread mate, and im sure lots of people with experience will help solve your problems ;-)
I'll have the chance to learn from it too, so ill be keeping an eye on it :)
Im hoping to run coco after the seedlings have been flowered out.
Still got lots to learn, but looking forward to trying.

futuyama

Hi M8, nice to meet ya.
any chance of posting it up when it happens m8?
Would be nice to see, and im sure loads of people here will help ya if you ever need help.

cheers. nice to meet you too. i'm going to germinate some seeds tonight, and after a landlord inspection midweek, get my grow cupboard set up. yeah, i'll keep you posted, was thinking to make a post for the grow.

cheers. nice to meet you too. i'm going to germinate some seeds tonight, and after a landlord inspection midweek, get my grow cupboard set up. yeah, i'll keep you posted, was thinking to make a post for the grow.
Nice!
Sending some good vibes to em lil seeds. Heres to them being vigorous and potent.:dance013:

Good luck with the inspection m8.
what seeds ya doing?

futuyama

Nice!
Sending some good vibes to em lil seeds. Heres to them being vigorous and potent.:dance013:

Good luck with the inspection m8.
what seeds ya doing?

the good vibes seem to have done something, for at least one seed anyway. :)

I'm growing Barney's Farm - Pineapple Express. Autoflowering and supposed to be naturally short in stature. The space I'm growing in has about 50-60cm height, so also going to try some low stress training to keep them down low.

D

dank420uk

hi sticky plants are looking great cant wait to see the buds starting as this is going to be cracking grow Peace Dank420uk