What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st time grow! LED + CFL

D

DuhBlec

Nice lookin' ladies gsmoked! How many days into flower are you? Looks like they still have a ways to go...

jjs

G'day fellas , wow Duh your plants are looking massive man , how far into flowering are you? , I'm officially on 6 weeks with 2 or 3 to go .I had a few probs with mine as i was moving though got back to my normal routine .Cant wait to smoke this baby up soon lol Take care dudes!

:gday:

Attachments

• SAM_0227.jpg
    SAM_0227.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_0237.jpg
    SAM_0237.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_0243.jpg
    SAM_0243.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_0245.jpg
    SAM_0245.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 10

gsmoked

yo DuhBleck to be honest i think there about done there about ten weeks old but Packet states 7.5 weeks which is prob true , but i had started them outside in the summer uk sun and they were thriving but they got spotted so..... i had to bring them inside and keep them in the corner of tent with not much light ( which really P**sed me off as the leaves and stems looked imressive ) , now a couple weeks baCK i harvested my auto blueberrys which allowed room for the fast bud , but they havent done much for a week or so . Luckily i had 2 more seeds that are about 2 weeks old today and its the first time ive started from seed in my tent with my Red lum 300 watt cfl and i have around 6 23 watt surrounding them :D , oh and i have started them from seed in big garden Pots not sure what litre but there much bigger then ones i used for my Auto Blueberrys with two of four that yeilded at least or over and oz a plant :p

jjs

Hey guys , finally trimmed the bubblicious and here are some pics. :gday:

Attachments

• SAM_0332.jpg
    SAM_0332.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_0336.jpg
    SAM_0336.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_0329.jpg
    SAM_0329.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 11