What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Teretulemast / Welcome

M

meowman

Welcome to the Estonian forum!

The forum was moved to the Nordic section, which I hope won't start any arguments, the change from the Baltic section was made on the basis of geographical location.

Teretulemast eestlased siia uude foorumisse!

Loodan, et eestlasi on nii palju liikvel, et saame rohkem juttu kui vanas foorumis. Foorumi koha muutmine oli geograafilistest põhjustest.

Anyway, let the cannabis discussion commence.

UnNatuReal

Seriously, I think someone at ICMag should study some geography :D

Danes not belonging to nordic countries and Estonian people are...

Anyway I love You all! :)

Terveiset suomesta!

Teretulemast vaan tänne pohjoismaiden puolelle.

Never checked the Eesti board before, nice that it is here in the mouse range now ;)

M

meowman

Seriously, I think someone at ICMag should study some geography :D

Danes not belonging to nordic countries and Estonian people are...

Anyway I love You all! :)

Consider the fact the most southern part of Estonia is still more northern then the most southern part of Sweden! And I was wondering about Denmark not being in the Nordics section as well.

M

meowman

Terveiset suomesta!

Teretulemast vaan tänne pohjoismaiden puolelle.

Never checked the Eesti board before, nice that it is here in the mouse range now ;)

Yes, on a cannabis forum the mouse range can be quite an important factor ;)
We are hoping for some more discussions, on the previous forum (Why is it Baltic states btw, and not countries?) there seemed to be just one topic, on which people would write about everything. A more structured converstaion would be nice.

If we can get the põdrad (porot) to visit here too, it will be much more active.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Well well well.. The geography is a bit off, but heeeey! Who cares, right?

Welcome Estonians..

And a special howdy to meowman, we'll talk some day? :tiphat:

M

meowman

BadTicket: Kiitoksia, jutellaan vaan, kunhan eksytään chattiin samaan aikaan.

Stardust

Mutta onko täällä yhtään eestiläisiä? Olisi kiva kuulla esimerkiksi ulkokasvatuksesta.

Is there any estonians? I´d like to hear about outdoor growing in Estonia! And the strains you are using.

My estonia-dictionary:
Suitsutaminen kahjustab tervist!
Ma ei taha minutidki hilineda!

M

meowman

No eestiläinen olen periaatteessa, kuitenkin Suomessa kasvanut ja suomalaistakin verta löytyy jonkin verran.

Valitettavasti kasvatuksesta ei yleiseti ole mitään ideaa, kanep.ee sivustolta katselin, että monet kasvattavat tanskalaisia lajikkeita. Joillain ei ole kukkinut ollenkaan, toisilla ok hyvällä sadolla.

Suitsemine kahjustab tervist on hyvin tunnettu lause, minuuttiakaan myöhässä oleminen on jo jotain :D Mistä opit tällaisen lauseen?

¿kama3

no mitä vitto todo ajat setä vettä:bump:
now that we have lost all the kr. eek money and gone over to € i think maybe we belong to europe section but fck it, who gives a rat's ass...
nordic is cool because we can grow those strains suitable here, i think i've found estonian ruderalis(1m tall,finishes from august to september, with beutiful crystals and strong aroma, shit just don't work for brain lol), that looks nothing like hemp that people are cultivating. i've got some seeds and this summer there will be pictures and new hybrids. won't be long till i got something similar to pehkuruder masterpiece.
peace 'n safety assessinos!

M

meowman

Nice videos Kama. Also can't wait to see some pics of Eesti ruderalis!

Balti ketti videos oli Karksi-Nuia plakaadis kaa venekeeleks sama nimi, aga mina seda õnneks kunagi ei ole näinud, kuigi seal on minu Eesti kodu. How nostalgic.

M

meowman

Hahaa, what a video! Too bad it requires knowledge of estonian to understand!

Nüüd ma vahin võsareporterit youtube'is, neid eriti mitud kahjuks ei ole, aga ikkagi midagi vaadata, kui eesti igatsus on. Oijoi kui nüüd saaks õiget kartulisalatid ja kama kaa :)

M

meowman

Vosareporter mulle jalle meeldib vaga hasti, aga see on umbes ainukene eesti saate, mida nimelt tean.

Proovisin Kama sulle PM'i saata sellest postist mis siit ara voeti, aga jenkid joudisid enne sind blokeerida. Vahest on parem eestiks kirjutada :)

Latest posts

Latest posts