What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autopot -soil

Newstart

So, i am planning to start growing again, last i growed in soil and just feed Them regular with biobizz, it was fine, but i am looking to make it easier cause it Will not be in my own house.

So i am looking into autopots, it looks simple and just What i am looking for, my question is What nutes should i use?? Seems like i have 3 options, biotaps, autopots own liquid fertilizer, or a mineral ferilizer....?

The biotaps and just feed Them plain water looks appealing, but i cant find so much info and results about it... i found a grow but only until they started Bloom, so did not see the end result.

The autopots own liquid fertilizer i cant find info and results with it, and it used the same nutes from veg to Bloom...

They also say you Can use a mineral fertilizer so you wont clog up the tubing, anyone have a suggestion ? Floragro and florabloom is mineral as far as i Can see?

The plan is to fill 2 4x8 tent’s, one system for each...