What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OLD SCHOOL HAZE X CASEY JONES

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
ojd
Great to hear your circle loved it.

Thanks ojd they all loved it:tiphat:

Happy Times
I’m not seeing any pics, do I need to make a friend request to Darksider?

Happy Times you should see them now thanks for looking in :tiphat:

Aragorn

Nice pic Thanks for looking in.:tiphat:

Happy Times

Thanks for stopping by bilko and mr brunch but today got the better of me after checking trichs we have milky and amber on two of these.. others are behind these but not far from them.. so decided to chop the heads off 2 today,, as took a tester of the last photos and my pal says it tasted amazing and got him high as a kite as I don't smoke I will have to take his word for it and also the trichs tell a tale or two so with no further commitments planned heres a few photos to keep you up to date stay safe all :tiphat:.View Image View Image View Image View Image

Thanks for sharing!

Are the 1st and 3rd pics different phenos?

Last edited:

C&O

I didn't spot the other posts at first either :p
Looks really good considering you wanted another week, crazy.

Zomboy

Veteran
Hey Darksider was just looking through the grow, nice job! I popped 4 of these about 2-3 weeks ago. All 4 have very indica looking leaves, nice and fat. Did you have any with thick, wide indica set leaves?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Hey Darksider was just looking through the grow, nice job! I popped 4 of these about 2-3 weeks ago. All 4 have very indica looking leaves, nice and fat. Did you have any with thick, wide indica set leaves?

Thanks.:tiphat:
To be honest i dont think i did but not a 100 percent sure would have to look through diary :tiphat: