What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill Haze

9 from 13 Tom Hill Haze males together...
love them all... so sexy colour and leaf's...
the girls looking similar...

THH boy's
picture.php

and some girls
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

get hazed ;-)
M.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Some lovely pollen sacks there, no doubt!
Just thinking of all that rich genetic gold dust they spill.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill Haze red blood

Tom Hill Haze red blood

hello,
today i topped my girls for testing...
did not recognised it while doing but after all plants got topped i saw one with like red blood... all other where normal...
it's now the second time that i have a strain with red blood...
one Khmer Gold had it too...

THH red blood
picture.php

picture.php

other THH girl...
picture.php

12 girls start flowering
picture.php

Khmer Gold
picture.php

get hazed ;-)
M.

Limeygreen

Veteran
The purple pheno I call the wheat pheno as the heads remind me of wheat seed heads, went 11 weeks on 11/13 the rest between 11th week and 12th week. Different smells and flavours but all have unique flavours for me, quite strong coming through. The effect is tops for me, but still have to test a few more phenos and let them cure, some are just finishing drying now so quite early yet, wheaty will be around for a while it seems, strong up and calming effect, happy with euphoria and you think you're not high anymore and she comes back, clear headed too with smooth easy come down, very little transition which leaves me quite satisfied.

the_niño

The purple pheno I call the wheat pheno as the heads remind me of wheat seed heads, went 11 weeks on 11/13 the rest between 11th week and 12th week. Different smells and flavours but all have unique flavours for me, quite strong coming through. The effect is tops for me, but still have to test a few more phenos and let them cure, some are just finishing drying now so quite early yet, wheaty will be around for a while it seems, strong up and calming effect, happy with euphoria and you think you're not high anymore and she comes back, clear headed too with smooth easy come down, very little transition which leaves me quite satisfied.

nice... just cut mine down down to 11.5/12.5 yesterday... will drop em to 11/13 for the last 2-3 weeks... super excited to blaze on these... really liking my #4 and #1 so far....