What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

harvestreaper

Veteran
20211111_113922.jpg

kumoani chopped today
20211111_114103.jpg

haze chopped today
20211111_114259.jpg

thai x headhunter

olday

Veteran
Quick question, my Thai x Panama is one of the first NLDs to out stretch my training (mostly topping) it has several long shoots/spears and about half of them are either now above the light (quantum board) if they are on the side wall or coming very close to it if they are under it. I tried to crush a stem and bend it over but it didn’t seem to care and stayed upright. Is it best to let the ones over the light just do their thing, chop the tops off to shorten her or something else? She is in the 6-7 week of flower range and the stretch seems to have significantly slowed down but hasn’t stopped. I’m not as worried about the yield as I am the finished quality of what I get. Thoughts?

meizzwang

some more shots of (Parvati x early kerala) x Rolpa, grown outdoors in the pacific NW. Been exposed to an atmospheric river and daily morning fogs! Probably 2 weeks away from being fully done, although I have seen an old bract turn brown and get botrytis here and there, so it might have to be chopped early, we'll see!
51675650194_3a772f0631_c.jpg

51675648774_1fa3b4088d_c.jpg

51675216428_970f8c936d_c.jpg

51675216053_686a4e6cf1_c.jpg

51674174287_9c08fcfa72_c.jpg

harvestreaper

Veteran
Man! That's even more impressive you pulled it off up there. WOW!
We had the worst summer on record in the North US

beans came from me the kumoani an old freebie from rsc but credit were due was a good friend who grew them ,,i took cuts off the haze... .thai headhunter an kumoani which is particular interesting compared to others ive had,,,,has very strong strawberry bubblegum aroma lots of resin if the effect is good could be a useful plant ..we had a strange season here to unusually slow start and an unusually late finish

Latest posts

Latest posts