What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Northern Lights X Blueberry" Dorm Closet Setup!

BCBUDS

Hello!

Here is my Northern Lights X Blueberry closet grow from week 3 of veg -> now(Flower day 28). I started with 3 plants from seed: Olga, Bertha and Annalise. Bertha was male, and the other two are female.

Most of the vegging was done using 80W fluoro with supplimental 35 W HPS. Here's what they looked like in veg (before closet):

Week 3 Olga, Annalise, and Bertha(respectively):

Week 3 Annalise:

Week 3 Olga:

Week 4 Olga:(grew out nicely in 7 days!

BCBUDS

Flower!

Flower!

The photoperiod was changed to 12/12 on March 1st

The lights were now 70W + 30W HPS, 80W of shoplight fluoro (only 1/2 of the light is actually lighting the plants due to the awkwardness of the closet, but it is being well used lighting lower bud sites and side colas.

Day 2 Olga:

Day 4 "Doin pretty good so far": bottom left plant is Bertha = male

Day 4 Olga (1'/30cm tall):

Last edited:

hgl

Niiice! another Northernberry grow!!! Where did you get your seed? From who?

I've grown mine from Hygro Seeds!... It was very nice for my 1st grow I think...!

Cya and good luck, I'll stick around! :wave:

EDIT : two more picture!

We vegged for I don't know how many time and switch it to 12/12 very soon...! So no training or nothing has been done on it!

Last edited:

BCBUDS

Unfortunately I don't know where the seeds came from, I got them 3 from a friend with an overcrowded box.

Now that the male is out of the way, heres some day 22 pictures:

Day 22 Olga:

I know, Olga is droopy and the leaves are curling. The drainage problem has since been fixed and shes looking much better now.

BCBUDS

And today I am at day 28.

My guess on yield is 1/2 oz prime bud and 1/2 oz mediocre buds, any thoughts?

By the way Ferts are Bio-bloom, Bio-grow, organic calcium, organic micro nutrient, and vinegar to tweak the pH.

Soil is indoor pro. mix with clay balls and worm castings and mycchorizae. The third little plant if you can find it is from bag seed, and much younger/smaller than the others.

here are the pics,

Day 28:

Day 28 Annalise:

and Day 28 Olga:

BCBUDS

I have a 30W hps and a 75W hps about 6'' from the colas

the fluoros are just supplementary, for lower buds etc...

ounce and a half per plant sounds great, I dont have any complaints.

1.5-2 ounce total is my official guess...we'll see this time next month.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts