What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Phototrons" do they work growing MJ

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
nuff sed...

nuff sed...

will be chopping this down tonite...this is one of my creations i call "White Domina" it's Blk Domina x Wht Russian.... this is a lil over 70 days...looking foward to this smoke...guesstimation on the yield is bout 3.5 to 4 maybe a lil more...gots 3 different growers growing it and they love it...1 guy even tried to give me a bud of my own strain but i declined it... I told him that i will wait for mine to smoke...the reason is that it smelled a lil green, he didnt even give it a chance to cure...might have someone do a smoke report on it once i cure my budz. Here are some pix....hope this helps. :moon:

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

One Love 731

Veteran
Just read the whole thread, Thanks for the laughs and the great pics. You do have some dreamy strains. Thanks for all you do. Karma, One Love
P.S. Hope this helps:moon:Lol

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
Here is my home made "phototron" at day 29 of flower(on day 43 now, need to update some pictures!). I learned a lot from threads like this.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts