What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pot bound in smart pots ?? Leaves falling off ...

RedDemon

I transplant 4 times..

Start in solo cups with clones or seeds,then i go to 1gal smart pots,continue transplanting into 3 gallon pots and when I go into flower i transplant into 5 gallon pots.

It's all about transplanting at the right time and hitting that growth spurt.The bigger the pot the better the yeild will be..

there pretty much is no dust left at this point ... just roots on the top ... I can't even really dig my finger into the top ... But from what I understand , this is what smart pots are built for so ...

I'm still not 100% ... but i'm assuming I just need to feed them more.

Transplant the plant what the hell are you waiting for?????

Lol cool but my response is also for people out there reading.

I really hope that dude transplanted because it was really a no brainer

Vapeitall

I love the 6 foot long smart pots.
They hold 3 bags of Happy Frog and 2 bags of Ocean Forest and grow plants indoors like I've never seen.