What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grand Solar Minimum on our doorsteps

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Something to consider. Global warming was pure BS brought up by world take-over globalist commies. That greenhouse gas they were so against will come in handy according to this. BTW, it gets worse in Europe because of the Gulf Stream I think.

Where was good weather during the last min cycle? Note that people left Europe for America during the last minimum, and politics were bad in England back in the late 1600's. Maybe history is gonna rhyme/repeat as those who can, flee the unrest and climate. But, to where? Mars?

I edited a better link: https://electroverse.net/noaa-confirms-a-full-blown-grand-solar-minimum/

Can we call these interesting times yet?

GSM-and-Sunspots.png

Last edited:

PDX Dopesmoker

Something to consider. Global warming was pure BS brought up by world take-over globalist commies. That greenhouse gas they were so against will come in handy according to this. BTW, it gets worse in Europe because of the Gulf Stream I think.

Where was good weather during the last min cycle? Note that people left Europe for America during the last minimum, and politics were bad in England back in the late 1600's. Maybe history is gonna rhyme/repeat as those who can, flee the unrest and climate. But, to where? Mars?

I edited a better link: https://electroverse.net/noaa-confirms-a-full-blown-grand-solar-minimum/

Can we call these interesting times yet?

View Image

If you think that the so-called scientists are bullshitting us about climate change why do you trust sunspot data from the same group of academic intellectuals? Their chief spokesperson on the climate change issue is Swedish high school dropout who, according to her schoolmates, wasn't ever able to successfully completely her mathematics coursework, doesn't really inspire tremendous confidence. There isn't any evidence Ive seen that the sunspot people are any better.
d7npdv.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

Watch it for yourselves each day here: https://www.spaceweather.com/

View Image

This solar min may be helpful, as it has been hot as hell in the summer around here.

Theres a wonderful design for an inexpensive, easy to build solar telescope in the August 1989 issue of Sky & Telescope magazine. Make yourself one of those and you won't have to worry about trusting so-called scientists (with hidden agendas, usually poorly hidden) for sunspot numbers, you'll be able to do your own counts. That telescope design is sharp as a tack, you'll be able to get a really good look at those sunspots.

yardgrazer

Question: Who made Greta Thunberg "Spokesperson for Climate Change"?

Second question: Is the Cannabis community particularly prone to conspiracy theories and disbelief in good science?

yardgrazer

Why are you playing like Climate Change didn't exist before Thunberg? Are you completely unaware of An Inconvenient Truth? Earth Day? Half way aware people have known this was a growing issue for years and years. And the environmental impact of energy intensive indoor agriculture, also a wellknown fact.

And your evidence against the existence of Climate Change is that predictions about the future didn't prove true? That's some serious BS.

WTH?

Cannavore

Veteran
Nuclear Conflict - Check
Mega Droughts - Check
Famine - Not Yet
Widespread Rioting - Getting There

Great outdoors

You only know that to be the case because Gretchen Thunderburp told you so. A literal retard is your intellectual hero. Explain to me why you're not embarrassed about that.
View Image

Well your location says it all. You are definitely higher than me.
Nothing stupidier than a Trump dick swinger. Funny how the new mantra for "dumber than a post" is "free thinker"