What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's a strangulated hernia!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
Well here's my gnarly scar! Had real surgery! Was in a lot of pain. Guess this is the best the scar is gonna get.
picture.php

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh boy, pain sucks. Best wishes for speedy recovery and for some of the best weed on earth to suddenly appear :blowbubbles:

ChinggisKhaan

Glad you are OK. Your scar will lighten up as it ages. I was burned 50% of my body 3rd degree 45 years ago. It took a few years nut most of the redness is gone and they have faded back to skin color.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
rad scar doober, is that the butt we are looking at
/maybe giggles kiss it and make it all bedd 'ah
:spank::kissass:

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
"wanna see a really cool scar" is a great ice breaker
glad you are feeling better bruh

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks man! I feel 100% better...no pain or barfing as soon as surgery was done. Had a really good surgeon

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
all's well, that's good, but the important question is whether or not you filled that script for the oxy?

....... not that it's any of my business of course, just curious, you know me! ;)

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
Well I waited like a week, and it was only 5 pills in the prescription. 2 day's worth I guess. I went home and took 2 and got really high. Then I smoked on the bong, and got...really high. I see how people can get addicted. Anyway this was like 4 months ago. I'm okay. Had a couple of days there where I was high on drugs man. Wouldn't advise other people to get it. Weed is better.

igrowone

Veteran
just shows how drugs can affect people differently
got home in the AM after my last my surgery I took 1 oxy in late afternoon
what crap, didn't get me high, didn't kill pain to any degree
was not relaxing and the feeling it gave wasn't pleasant
and messed up my night's sleep to boot

Latest posts

Latest posts