What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gold bugs!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
From the title of the thread I was going to answer "it's a tortoise beetle"

Didn't realize it was about aliens stealing our precious metals for their breathing air.

I guess it sounds like something they would do tho.
But do they just suck it up with a beam of light? Or are they buying it like normal folk?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I do not know. It is 6 feet tall by 3.5 feet wide by 2.5 feet deep. It is full of CERTIFIED PCGS Gold and silver. All MS70. Well except for my orphans from when I was much, much younger. I had all the 1916-D Mercury Dimes certified by PCGS. I had two fakes in the collection. Honest coin dealers. Hah!!!

Yeah, that's a stack. Most bugs don't much care for the ratings and numbers. I like 4x9 purity, from a reputable mint.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
From the title of the thread I was going to answer "it's a tortoise beetle"

Didn't realize it was about aliens stealing our precious metals for their breathing air.

I guess it sounds like something they would do tho.
But do they just suck it up with a beam of light? Or are they buying it like normal folk?

As far as I know they were buying it. There is a office of the inter-galactic Trade in the National Security Agency Building. I believe it is on the 5th floor.
Some of the EBE's coming here are way ahead of us by hundreds of thousands of our years, perhaps even millions. The whole Galaxy is teeming with life. Check out the video I have posted. It says From the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. NASA. They are NOT all carbon based and breathing oxygen.

therevverend

Veteran
Yeah man I've already liquidated all my currency, melted down my teeth, now everything has been converted to quatloos I know what's up.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Strange isn't it, how the population increases, land gets way more expensive, food gets more expensive, economies fail and the gvernments print currency to cover it up, money flows into stocks... yet what has been used for money for the last 5000 years, stays even, and actually falls behind the stocks.

I say stack metals until you have enough insurance against currency collapse, then keep stocking up on what really matters. I don't need any more metals. The OP certainly doesn't.

Look up videos of how easy it is to bust open a safe. It is even easier if you use a cutting torch, and easier yet if you torture the owner to open it for you. Some metal you keep outside the safe. Mine says SIG SAUER and Marlin.

HalfArsedFarmer

There was a good program on PBS about gold called Gold: mans 6000 year obsession if you can still find it.

Crypto is only good as long as there are people willing to take it. The same way cash is.

If you don't see a time where governments say you can only use crypto that we approve then plow in.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
If you don't see a time where governments say you can only use crypto that we approve then plow in.

It is right around the corner, maybe in the fall. I would not want to be caught without BITCOIN (BTC).

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Gold bugs like to brag that there are only 200,000 tonnes of gold on Earth.

It would all fit in a cube with sides 21 meters long... about the same length as a 10-pin bowling lane.

That’s what makes it so precious.

Bitcoin is even scarcer than gold.

That could push it above the $400,000 mark per coin – a 390% gain from today’s price of $10,000.

Latest posts

Latest posts