What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gold bugs!

St. Phatty

Listening to videos about Metal detecting.

attachment.php

pretty good resolution for a video !

Attachments

• au11.jpg
    au11.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 28

St. Phatty

She is on the move UPWARD again.

A sitting president refusing to cooperate with the results of the election kind of pulls the rug out from under the $.

Also it's not the kind of thing that sends people rushing to buy US stocks.

IF Gold & Silver perform as they have in the past, Trump's Tantrum is a BIG Gift to metal holders.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I do not want to use ugly words for those who fail to see the future. Let's call them "uninformed."
Watch as Bitcoin, Ethereum Chainlink and OMG go to a go-go. Gold will be left in the vapors.
March 2020, I bought massive quantities of LINK @ $2. Same for ETH @150, same for BAT (which I converted to OMG, after just doubling my money.) for 0.13 cents. Bought a little more BTC. I am going to buy more in a few minutes here.
Look up the current prices and tell me gold, which I love, is going to trash these cryptos. This is how you can go from becoming an "average" investor, to a Multi-Millionaire. That is the game plan isn't it???

Latest posts

Latest posts