What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gold bugs!

TANO

🍒
Veteran
420giveaway
This what I know, while your puppy was crapping. The Dracos have left our solar system under duress. They hated the HUMAN RACE. Do you blame them?
They have been removing GOLD from our planet because they need it for something to do with their atmosphere. This has been going on for a real long time.
Why do you think GOLD was valuable in Ancient Times?
Now, let's examine what just happened. The world fell apart in March. Gold should have SKYROCKETED!!!! Did it??? NO!!! There is NO DEMAND from the Dracos. The DEMAND has dried up. The sophisticated money knows all about this. Some very well established advisors have NO FUCKING IDEA and are touting GOLD in every form. It ain't happening.
Ancient investments bring returns for sure but I think GOLD is going to remain in this price range or slowly sink over the years. But all this is just my opinion. And YOU know more than I do.

ONWARD with crypto..............

Les GOLD say ...
pawn.gif

:D

St. Phatty

Gold is getting harder to find and more costly to mine. When something is scarce & desired......
Personally I buy more silver & Plat than I do gold.

yes Platinum is on sale - but will become more in demand if/when the diesel industry gets its act together again.

at some point all that money the Fed has created will come looking for assets with no counter-party risk, or dependence on an Ameritrade account.

i have excavated Gold pockets all over my property. One of them is about 4 cubic meters, 5 feet deep. I was using it to collect rainwater. I think I'm going to drop a 3 cubic foot bag of soil in the bottom and plant some extra plants there.

i missed a chance to buy a $1000 professional quality metal detector for about $150 - it had one broken wire on the sniffer thing on the bottom. now i have $200 cash in my pocket and am ready for a good deal if it comes.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
yes Platinum is on sale - but will become more in demand if/when the diesel industry gets its act together again.

at some point all that money the Fed has created will come looking for assets with no counter-party risk, or dependence on an Ameritrade account.

i have excavated Gold pockets all over my property. One of them is about 4 cubic meters, 5 feet deep. I was using it to collect rainwater. I think I'm going to drop a 3 cubic foot bag of soil in the bottom and plant some extra plants there.

i missed a chance to buy a $1000 professional quality metal detector for about $150 - it had one broken wire on the sniffer thing on the bottom. now i have $200 cash in my pocket and am ready for a good deal if it comes.

What you DO NOT understand is that THE mass users of the planet Earth's gold have departed. I am sure that over the years MOST collectors have all they can carry. My safe is full and my Grandson's safe is full. I stopped buying in January when I ran out of room.

St. Phatty

What you DO NOT understand is that THE mass users of the planet Earth's gold have departed. I am sure that over the years MOST collectors have all they can carry. My safe is full and my Grandson's safe is full. I stopped buying in January when I ran out of room.

how many cubic feet is your safe ? (on the inside)

if that's all full of Gold - that's the kind of problem you want to have.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I do not know. It is 6 feet tall by 3.5 feet wide by 2.5 feet deep. It is full of CERTIFIED PCGS Gold and silver. All MS70. Well except for my orphans from when I was much, much younger. I had all the 1916-D Mercury Dimes certified by PCGS. I had two fakes in the collection. Honest coin dealers. Hah!!!

buzzmobile

Veteran
I do not know. It is 6 feet tall by 3.5 feet wide by 2.5 feet deep. It is full of CERTIFIED PCGS Gold and silver. All MS70.

52.5 cu ft gold

17,554 troy ounces per cubic foot. Gold prices vary, and today it is $1716.90 per ounce, making the cubic foot of gold worth about:

$30,138,462.60
x52.5 =
$1,582,269,286.50

The Dracos got nothing on you.

St. Phatty

1703 gold in 2020 is not the same as $1700 gold in 2011/2012.

inflation is at least 10% annually in the US.

$1700 gold in 2020 - the same as $656 gold 2011.

if you say "inflation is only 5% annually", $1700 gold = $1096 gold in 2011.

if you say "inflation is only 2%", you might work for the federal gov. & are so obviously lying it makes genuine conversation impossible.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Grandson's safe is 4x3x2.5. The only thing is that you failed to account for the holders that the coins are in. They take up a bit of room. I do not know how much is there right now, it really doesn't matter. We are HOLDERS, Not SELLERS.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
What are you "holding" it for?

A rainy fucking day. That was the STANDARD.
Things are changing very RAPIDLY now.
Make sure you have plenty of BITCOIN on hand as well as PLENTY of non-perishable food stuffs.
I have everything including 3 years worth of TP. I am all set. Including my own power generator.
It seems that the real Doctor Evil is the former pot smoking, long haired, intelligent entrepreneur, BILL GATES??????
Yes Sir, I just saw him on a propaganda message that he sent. He wants to vaccinate the ENTIRE WORLD against the CORONA VIRUS. An opposer says that it will KILL you off. "THEY" want to decrease the world population. It started with the CHINESE people many years ago. They are only allowed to reproduce 2 replacement units per couple. This is really something. My Mom & Dad would be rolling over in their graves but they were cremated and spread throughout New England at their favorite spots.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
So you're a seller.... eventually.

Not me. More than likely my Grandson. I do not believe he will ever sell his gold. He will have plenty of money to live very well on, I think. Things are changing so damn fast some of the old fucks have no idea.

Be prepared.
Knowledge is power.
Skill not Luck.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Just trying to clarify HOLDERS and SELLERS are the same thing....

As long as you aren't all old and pissy like when you snapped at Phatty.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This what I know, while your puppy was crapping. The Dracos have left our solar system under duress. They hated the HUMAN RACE. Do you blame them?
They have been removing GOLD from our planet because they need it for something to do with their atmosphere. This has been going on for a real long time.
Why do you think GOLD was valuable in Ancient Times?
Now, let's examine what just happened. The world fell apart in March. Gold should have SKYROCKETED!!!! Did it??? NO!!! There is NO DEMAND from the Dracos. The DEMAND has dried up. The sophisticated money knows all about this. Some very well established advisors have NO FUCKING IDEA and are touting GOLD in every form. It ain't happening.
Ancient investments bring returns for sure but I think GOLD is going to remain in this price range or slowly sink over the years. But all this is just my opinion. And YOU know more than I do.

ONWARD with crypto..............

I am sorry. I just have been having a very difficult time with stupidity lately.

just sayin' :)